Im terrifying first investment on ethereum mining

Brie844Brie844 Finland, Capital City of VantaaMember Posts: 63
Hello,

Im terrifying first investment on ethereum example 5000 MH/s.
What happens if "proof of stake" begins? Then im very big trouble :neutral:

Comments

• bctopicsbctopics Member Posts: 333 ✭✭
    Brie844 said:

Hello,

Im terrifying first investment on ethereum example 5000 MH/s.
    What happens if "proof of stake" begins? Then im very big trouble :neutral:

correct, only invest what you can lose. If you can't throw that money out the window and rest easy that night not wondering where it is then you shouldn't invest. Thats my general rule :).

Also 5gh/s is VERY expensive.
  • theneogeo1982theneogeo1982 Member Posts: 530 ✭✭✭
    From multiple calculations that's I've been reading is mid 2017
  • RabassoRabasso Member Posts: 151 ✭✭
    big gamble, that probably wont pay off! unless you are not paying for electricity and the cards are top of the line that you will be able to resell well otherwise ouch....
  • theneogeo1982theneogeo1982 Member Posts: 530 ✭✭✭
    Lol, don't be sour dough because you got bad boards now you're an "expert"
  • AggressionsAggressions United StatesMember Posts: 11
    I was in a business deal with former friends and they wanted to throw money at more rigs more powerful cards and to many rigs too hot office room shit breaking. I was always pressure to invest more money to buy more rigs and in the end j left the business my rig makes me around 140-159 dollars a month I'm almost done paying my PayPal credit once that's done i will invest in another rig. So my point start slow get your feet wet.

And when you feel ready add more rigs even find a shop that you can rent out for like 100 bucks
  • Brie844Brie844 Finland, Capital City of VantaaMember Posts: 63

I was in a business deal with former friends and they wanted to throw money at more rigs more powerful cards and to many rigs too hot office room shit breaking. I was always pressure to invest more money to buy more rigs and in the end j left the business my rig makes me around 140-159 dollars a month I'm almost done paying my PayPal credit once that's done i will invest in another rig. So my point start slow get your feet wet.

And when you feel ready add more rigs even find a shop that you can rent out for like 100 bucks

140-159 dollars is big money example me =)