Etheres.com - 0% Fee | Pay TX, Uncles, Fees | USA Server | Stratum/GetWork

EtheresEtheres Member Posts: 76
edited July 2016 in Pool Discussion
Welcome to Etheres the latest mining pool to hit the scene!
https://etheres.com

Yes some may say "oh no not another pool" or "why do we need another?" but Etheres is here to help provide another option for all Ethereum miners. There are a few larger pools that have rather high total hashrates, at times nearly reaching 50%+. So Etheres is here to provide another realiable, fast and secure option to all miners who wish to check us out.

Not only does Etheres provide another option, it also provides a fast, detailed and great looking portal for all miners to see what they want to see all in the same place! Some of the main features are listed below;
  • Anonymous Mining
  • Real time PROP payout scheme
  • Pay all Ethereum Rewards (Blocks, Uncles and Fees)
  • Detailed Pool/Worker Statsitcs
  • Accurate hashrate reporting/statistics
  • Low 0% mining fee
  • Payouts at min 0.2 ETH
  • Payouts sent hourly
Etheres supports both eth-proxy and getwork, and has detailed instructions available here.

Stratum Proxy - eth-proxy, claymore etc
  • Host: eth.etheres.com
  • Port: 3333
GetWork - eth, ethminer, genoil etc
  • Host: eth.etheres.com
  • Port: 3334
We are also contactable on twitter, e-mail and personal messages;

[email protected]
https://twitter.com/Etheres_Pool

Comments

• EtheresEtheres Member Posts: 76
    Etheres has updated all wallets to the latest 1.4.10 successfully, mining was not effected. So come and take advantage of our 0% fees for the next 3 months!
  • boysieboysie Member Posts: 591 ✭✭✭
    fyi you should allow ICMP to work as ppl need to test the latency for your pool

boysie said:

fyi you should allow ICMP to work as ppl need to test the latency for your pool

If anyone is interested, they can pm us and I will give you info so you can test the latency before trying.
    For all that have PM'd on here and our twitter we will be opening a EU located server soon for a lower latency for miners on that side of the world.
  • workwork Member Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭
    @Etheres where is the server located now? Eastcoast USA?
    work said:

Yes the current server is located on the east coast, with the EU server coming along soon. We may also expand into Asia if there is any demands from that side also.
  • joaogti36joaogti36 Member Posts: 33
    block found ;-D
    @ me when you get a EU server pls.
    Congratulations on finding Block #1,907,303, payments have been processed and sent also!
    Just a reminder to all miners, payments will be temporarily disabled at 0700 UTC - 07/20/16 until the hard fork has occurred and the largest chain is evident. Once this is happened payments will be re enabled, and all pending payments will be sent.

Any issues or questions, let us know.
    Update;

We have also been doing some infrastructure updates in preparation for the hard fork and EU server. Also some DDoS protection updates.
    The DNS changes may take a few hours to propagate, mining won't be effected but you may have to refresh the site if you encounter any issues.
  • bithexallbithexall Member Posts: 6
    Hello, i have been mining for over 24h and i can see nothing under unconfirmed or pending balance! Can you please explain why is that? The hash rate is shown on your website and the workers are fine. So basically i cannot see any payment from the work done! thank you! @Etheres
    The hard fork was successfully done and it seems the majority of miners a for it, so we have re-enabled payments and are still mining on the pro hard fork chain.

@bithexall Currently your balances will only change when a block is found (unfortunately we still have a lower total pool hashrate so block rounds are longer, plus we are having a little bad luck at the moment). There will be an update pushed that will show your Estimated Earnings at that time soon so you will be able to see what you would earn if a block was found that second.

Etheres said:

The hard fork was successfully done and it seems the majority of miners a for it, so we have re-enabled payments and are still mining on the pro hard fork chain.

@bithexall Currently your balances will only change when a block is found (unfortunately we still have a lower total pool hashrate so block rounds are longer, plus we are having a little bad luck at the moment). There will be an update pushed that will show your Estimated Earnings at that time soon so you will be able to see what you would earn if a block was found that second.

thank you for clarifying! i hope more workers will join, otherwise i will have to move away! thanks
    bithexall said:

thank you for clarifying! i hope more workers will join, otherwise i will have to move away! thanks

No problems at all! We are still fairly new (less than a week old) which we have found a block already and payments were sent for it. Hopefully out 0% fees will entice some newer miners to try us out.

Now that the hard fork has been done we hope to see some miners switch around or give us a try, we will also be working on some updates and marketing Etheres so stay tuned.
    got my 3 rigs pointing at you now...lets find some blocks :)

Shares are submitting with 120 ish ms time which is not ideal from the UK so will be happy when I see an EU server.

Boysie
    boysie said:

Shares are submitting with 120 ish ms time which is not ideal from the UK so will be happy when I see an EU server.

Boysie

Thanks for giving us a try Boysie, not that the hard fork has come and gone work to setup the EU server has started so you should see it very soon. I will also PM you the details once its up and running.

boysie said:

Boysie

hello boysie, how did you calculate the latency and found out to be 120ms? thank you!
    that's what the miner is reporting when submitting a share...I fig it was the easiest way to work it out...
    bithexall said:

boysie said:

Boysie

hello boysie, how did you calculate the latency and found out to be 120ms? thank you!
    Some miners may display the latency of share submitted, you can also PM us and I can give you some details if you would like to test your latency.

• marsmars Member Posts: 26
    Etheres said:

work said:

Yes the current server is located on the east coast, with the EU server coming along soon. We may also expand into Asia if there is any demands from that side also.
    What about miners in Africa (South Africa) , we have hard time with the latency 200/500
    mars said:

Etheres said:

work said:

What about miners in Africa (South Africa) , we have hard time with the latency 200/500
    Unfortunately with the current size of the pool it would be hard (expense wise) to set up a server in Africa in the current state.

Its not something we would rule out, but there would have to be a demand to have one there before we looked into it further.

Congratulations to all miners on finding Block #1,928,721! Payments have been calculated and will be sent within the hour!
    Congratulations to all miners on finding Block #1,931,833! Payments have processed and sent!

Unfortunately we are having rather bad luck! All systems are running as normal so hopefully we can find this block asap and then hopefully we will have better luck on the next ones!
    edited July 2016
    Congratulations to all miners on finding Block 1,942,441! A bit of bad luck on that one, hopefully we have some better luck on the next. Payments have processed and sent!
    Backend updates in progress in preparation for the EU server coming online. Mining will not be effected but you may encounter a short outage on the website (15 minutes or so).

Thanks for mining at Etheres!
    All services working fine, EU server should be up and running by the end of the day. Will post details for all miners who wish to use the EU server once some tests have been done!