Help testing Ether Auction

HippoClipHippoClip Member Posts: 16
edited June 2016 in Smart Contracts and Dapps
Hi,

I am new to ethereum/solidity and just getting my feet wet with my first contract deployed on the testnet (Morden). I was wondering if anyone would help me test it out?

It is a small auction where the highest bid gets to buy 10Ether. The catch being that the contract keeps 5% of each non-winning bid. Whenever an auction is finished the highest bidder will get the 10Ether and a new auction will start for whatever amount of ether was earned in the last auction. Each auction lasts for 500 blocks.

If you want to participate the contract is on address 0xf9d3DE9A86fDe299E4d6b10beCb6a028961fe902 on the TESTNET (so do not send real ether!)

The interface is
[{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"endBlock","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"duration","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"bid","outputs":[],"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"onSale","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"startBlock","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"claim","outputs":[],"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"highestBid","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"winner","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"nextSale","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"type":"function"},{"inputs":[{"name":"_duration","type":"uint256"}],"type":"constructor"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":false,"name":"newWinner","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"bid","type":"uint256"}],"name":"WinningBid","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":false,"name":"onSale","type":"uint256"},{"indexed":false,"name":"start","type":"uint256"},{"indexed":false,"name":"duration","type":"uint256"}],"name":"NewAuction","type":"event"}]

Comments