(BETA) [PPS] EthHM - New Ethereum Hashing market. Paying above calculator rates!

EthHMEthHM Member Posts: 24
edited June 2016 in Pool Discussion

Welcome the the EthHM beta!

No need to rent or buy contracts to mine Ethereum. Get exactly what you pay for, at real time and reasonable prices. Are you a small operator looking to easily improve your margins, or just want to get paid out in BTC? Mining on the EthHM marketplace is as easy as mining at a multipool, guaranteeing profits greater than any traditional Ethereum mining pool.

For miners: we are currently only allowing people to sell their hash to us to make sure we can work out all the kinks in the buyer side before we go live. As such, we are guaranteeing an effective rate of up to 8.5% over calculator, pay-per-share. This is already 15% or more over pools such as f2pool or dwarfpool. After the beta ends we will let the market determine the rate.

http://EthHM.com/

PS. If anyone wants early access to the buyer side send me a PM.
Post edited by EthHM on

Comments

• Mihai26Mihai26 Member Posts: 23
    how are payments made ? interval in hrs or achieving a limit ?
  • EthHMEthHM Member Posts: 24
    Payments are once a day made if your balance exceeds 0.01BTC at ~8PM EST.
  • donkeykongdonkeykong Member Posts: 29
    Is stratum supported? I would be interested to have a look at the buyers side so drop me a PM if you could please :)
  • mootwomootwo Member Posts: 46
    How long is the beta period? Also don't make the mistake I made by skimming over the instructions and accidentally used my ETH wallet address in the pool URL. Be sure to use your BTC wallet address in the pool URL.
  • blemosblemos Member Posts: 4
    I have been mining for 1 hour and so far does not appear the statistics. I'm using my bitcoin wallet at the address and correctly configured in ethminer. How long does it appear?
    I've only been mining for about 30 mins at this pool, but my hashrate state and graph appeared right away. I think as soon as you get your first share your stats page should work. Are you sure your mining setup is working? Does your miner show shares found?
    mootwo said:

I've only been mining for about 30 mins at this pool, but my hashrate state and graph appeared right away. I think as soon as you get your first share your stats page should work. Are you sure your mining setup is working? Does your miner show shares found?

mootwo, I put my right BTC wallet but in the end added to my RIG information. I put only the wallet are now rising in real time.

And now the possibility to use the stratrum proxy?
    Looks like someone above asked about stratum also. Hopefully OP will answer.
  • corvo999corvo999 Member Posts: 27
    someone has been paid ...? :)
    Hashrate seems pretty accurate for me. And the BTC reported earned seems accurate as well. We'll see if it pays out as advertised. Seems pretty good so far tho.
    Hmmm I may do the same. I mean I'd like to think this is legit, but OP hasn't answered any questions, and there is zero contact info on the site. Maybe time to wait for some confirmation or at least answers.
    I hope it's not the same boy "Etherite pool" ........... :'(
    edited June 2016
    I just repointed my rig elsewhere till we get some answers or confirmation.

EDIT: Just realized that this post is 3 days old and OP has 1 post (here), and 1 answer here, only on the day he posted this. Nah, screw this guys. I'm out of this one, lol. Oh well, I lost half a day of hashing, no huge loss.
    I follow your example ... I move out of the old pool !!
    EthHM said:

Payments are once a day made if your balance exceeds 0.01BTC at ~8PM EST.

Could you give us a position on payments and the pool?

Finally, someone yesterday received at 8 EST?
    edited June 2016
    Sorry about the lack of contact guys. I will get everything fixed. I am having alot of issues. Please PM me if you are having issues. I am currently having DB issues.

Is stratum supported? I would be interested to have a look at the buyers side so drop me a PM if you could please :)

Coming soon(tm) ;) when I find enough time to figure out the various different protocols and see if the mining community settles upon one.
    mootwo said:

Hmmm I may do the same. I mean I'd like to think this is legit, but OP hasn't answered any questions, and there is zero contact info on the site. Maybe time to wait for some confirmation or at least answers.

Sorry about the lack of contact I forgot to check this for a day or two. Rest assured everything is ok! :)
    corvo999 said:

I hope it's not the same boy "Etherite pool" ........... :'(

Nope.

Again if you have any problems PM me and I will make it right!
    edited June 2016
    mootwo said:

How long is the beta period? Also don't make the mistake I made by skimming over the instructions and accidentally used my ETH wallet address in the pool URL. Be sure to use your BTC wallet address in the pool URL.

Beta will last until its self sufficient or I run out of money :s

Sorry about the eth address problem that do you have any suggestions on how to make that more clear?
    blemos said:

I have been mining for 1 hour and so far does not appear the statistics. I'm using my bitcoin wallet at the address and correctly configured in ethminer. How long does it appear?

It should be the moment you find your first share. If you are still having problems PM me.
    bitcanuck said:

Or perhaps the OP can post the pools BTC address so previous payouts can be verified.

Payments don't all come from one address. If anyone else is willing to provide their address you can check payments from them.
    mootwo said:

I am here now :) shoot away with any questions you may have!
    mootwo said:

I just repointed my rig elsewhere till we get some answers or confirmation.

EDIT: Just realized that this post is 3 days old and OP has 1 post (here), and 1 answer here, only on the day he posted this. Nah, screw this guys. I'm out of this one, lol. Oh well, I lost half a day of hashing, no huge loss.

Nothing is lost. PM me if you have any issues.
    Thanks for coming back to answer questions. I guess the only question I'd have at this time is if you could give a BTC address we can use to show proof hashing at your pool followed by a payout to that address.
    edited June 2016
    mootwo said:

Thanks for coming back to answer questions. I guess the only question I'd have at this time is if you could give a BTC address we can use to show proof hashing at your pool followed by a payout to that address.

No problem. Here is a miner.
    http://ethhm.com/miner/3958ieMrtSwQsF2g2yCvXh55CiANLxeBQv

Works for me, thanks. I'll give this another go shortly. Hopefully you'll have some stratum support soon.
    edited June 2016
    mootwo said:

Works for me, thanks. I'll give this another go shortly. Hopefully you'll have some stratum support soon.

Every pool seems to have their own take on "stratum" so I think I will have to wait and see what gets adopted by a majority of pools. If there is enough interest I can release a get_work proxy for people with a lot of rigs so that people with multiple miners are not fetching the same work multiple times.

get_work is not actually as bad as some may lead you to believe it is the one standard supported by almost all of the pools and only becomes a problem if you are running LOTS of miners but that can be solved by a get_work proxy.
  • workwork Member Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    @EthHM there are really only 2 separate stratum protocols. Qtminer and eth-proxy use nearly identical methods - the only real difference is one uses eth_login method and the other uses eth_submitLogin method for auth. Then there's the "proper" stratum protocol which uses generic stratum commands.

It's not difficulty to support both, as you simply write your server to handle any of the possible methods. It's fairly trivial to review genoil's code, eth-proxy's code, and qtminer's code, and create a stratum server that supports all the methods used.

You can be sure that there will never be a single stratum "standard" at this point. Waiting for that is just silly - you'll be waiting forever.

Supporting stratum is a must if you want your operation to be taken seriously. And really, getwork polling is terrible; saying otherwise is ridiculous. Getwork polling isn't supported by ANY major pool that I know of anymore - IMO it's much smarter to ONLY support stratum.
    work said:

@EthHM there are really only 2 separate stratum protocols. Qtminer and eth-proxy use nearly identical methods - the only real difference is one uses eth_login method and the other uses eth_submitLogin method for auth. Then there's the "proper" stratum protocol which uses generic stratum commands.

It's not difficulty to support both, as you simply write your server to handle any of the possible methods. It's fairly trivial to review genoil's code, eth-proxy's code, and qtminer's code, and create a stratum server that supports all the methods used.

You can be sure that there will never be a single stratum "standard" at this point. Waiting for that is just silly - you'll be waiting forever.

Supporting stratum is a must if you want your operation to be taken seriously. And really, getwork polling is terrible; saying otherwise is ridiculous. Getwork polling isn't supported by ANY major pool that I know of anymore - IMO it's much smarter to ONLY support stratum.

Thanks for the feedback and the info. Since everyone wants stratum I will start working on that tomorrow.
    Site's been down for several hours.
    mootwo said:

Sorry about the downtime. I am working on it
    edited June 2016
    mootwo said:

Sorry about the downtime. I am working on it. Seems to have affected the frontend only.
    Alright, giving this another shot.
    edited June 2016
    Connected to a miner ... all right !! I miss 0.002 just to get to 0.01 btc let's see what happens ...... ;)
  • Techman34Techman34 Member Posts: 405 ✭✭✭
    @mootwo @corvo999 Guys, what's the word on this? Paying out consistently at the "above calculator" rates as published?