Any Canadian miners here? Advice for cashing out ether

theneogeo1982theneogeo1982 Member Posts: 530 ✭✭✭
Like my title says to any Canadian members ( or anyone that has knowledge to this topic ) could I out the best way to cash in from ether pool mining to Canadian dollars in my empty past pocket? Thanks y'all :-)

Comments

• akropissakropiss Member Posts: 64
    QuadrigaCX is a good one, I've yet to have any complaints, what I'll do is use Poloniex to trade into BTC and then trade that at QuadrigaCX because its a higher trade volume, while ETH still moves there, it's personally more convenient, they've been pretty legit with me for a while now, though they have a 50$ minimum withdrawal policy.
  • theneogeo1982theneogeo1982 Member Posts: 530 ✭✭✭
    akropiss said:

QuadrigaCX is a good one, I've yet to have any complaints, what I'll do is use Poloniex to trade into BTC and then trade that at QuadrigaCX because its a higher trade volume, while ETH still moves there, it's personally more convenient, they've been pretty legit with me for a while now, though they have a 50$ minimum withdrawal policy.

why not just sell ether straight there at CX. may i ask how you guys withdrawl?
    G416G said:

you'll have to ignore that idiot. I already told you in post one what to do and take my word for it , that is the best method. The second poster just had nothing to say and copied pretty much what I said and tried to make it original so he added in the crap about poloniex, which you should NOT DO UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE. you'll have to forgive the forum, not much talent here and only a few people can accurately answer your questions and the rest just follow up with copies or more nonsense. Try to mentally imagine this thread is locked before some other hero replies telling you to signup with chinese company.

FYI >>> No Canadian should ever sign up with US exchange. You are opening up Pandoras box and accepting terms and conditions and laws that have nothing to do with you.

wew lad lots of salt in here right quick QuadrigaCX it is, it's just a habit since they didn't have the same sort of volume back a few months ago but that's changed now
    @G416G
    well markets widen, exchanges evolve, QuadrigaCX has increased in ETH volume considerably since last I checked, and it is expedient to have a single fee and they do have good service, probably the best in their field, however, it's really just a cash in and cash out for ETH or BTC, no trading pairs, no DAO, no Decred if you dualmine... etc.

but hey lets all make assumptions and attack each other on conflicting ideals of methodology on the basis that the other is merely "wrong" and therefore an open item of disrespect and hostile arrogance. I'm sorry for you son.
  • revcrevc Member Posts: 72
    Can't you just convert to BTC and then sell that? (I'm probably losing a lot in fees, but my coinbase account is already setup to sell.)
    G416G said:

you'll have to ignore that idiot. I already told you in post one what to do and take my word for it , that is the best method. The second poster just had nothing to say and copied pretty much what I said and tried to make it original so he added in the crap about poloniex, which you should NOT DO UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE. you'll have to forgive the forum, not much talent here and only a few people can accurately answer your questions and the rest just follow up with copies or more nonsense. Try to mentally imagine this thread is locked before some other hero replies telling you to signup with chinese company.

FYI >>> No Canadian should ever sign up with US exchange. You are opening up Pandoras box and accepting terms and conditions and laws that have nothing to do with you.

So I did a EMT withdrawal last Tuesday and still nothing?!? A week??? This normal

Yea sorry that's the one I choose!
    Interac e transfer is what I did and I started it at June 14...
    It's interac e transfer
    Yes I got it ! Thanks