Not Receiving ETH in Wallet

rjlavadorjlavado Member Posts: 2
Hello,

I've sent some ETH from an exchange to my wallet, and balance not updating.

The transaction is shown in: http://etherscan.io/tx/0x8e91de33e978022d9c53a5597e545c66e9cc8721227827d978a65db2fd4a733b

It should add 9.97ETH to my wallet, but balance doesn't change:

I'm using

I already used the wallet today, and it was ok, but now it seems is not working properly.
Is there a way to rescan the blockchain?
Any other way to solve this?

Thanks
1.PNG 21.4K
3.PNG 18.8K

Comments

• rjlavadorjlavado Member Posts: 2
    Looking today in the blockexplorer, and looking back to what happened:

1 - I had around 10ETH in wallet, and sent them to DAO. The wallet did not respond and it seemed it didn't work.
    2 - I tried again and this time I sent 9ETH to DAO. All ok
    3 - Later I loaded up the wallet with more 10ETH and this time it didn't show in the balance, this was the time I opened this discussion
    4 - Now I've checked the block explorer and it shows that the initial 10ETH wallet didn't respond, went to DAO when I loaded more ETH in the wallet.

It seems that it made some kind of cache with the first transaction, and made it later.
    Strange also that the wallet is not showing this 10ETH transaction

It looks to me, it's a bug in the wallet that must be fixed
    4.PNG 105.2K
    5.PNG 31.2K
  • o0ragman0oo0ragman0o Member, Moderator Posts: 1,291 mod
    @coindgr I had to go back to 6.2 as 7.4 seems to suffer a massive memory leak which ground my PC to an unrecoverable halt.
  • wishxywishxy Member Posts: 19 ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Same happened to me. Last night I've sent 1 ETH to my ETH desktop wallet and transaction has been confirmed on etherchain, but never appeared in my wallet. Also, block synchronization is extremely slow, wallet is open for hours and it is on 21% only?!