Etherite.com - New/Fast Anonymous Mining Pool

1356

Comments

  • EtheriteEtherite Member Posts: 76
    Payments have been sent for latest two blocks. We are now hashing on average around 1.68 GH/s welcome to all the new miners!
  • EtheriteEtherite Member Posts: 76
    Another block found and payments have been sent :smiley:
  • EtheriteEtherite Member Posts: 76
    And another block found, payments will be sent shortly.

    0% Fees are still in place indefinitely, so come and try your luck with Etherite.
  • warhorsewarhorse RussiaMember Posts: 6
    It will be nice to see some favicon.
  • EtheriteEtherite Member Posts: 76
    warhorse said:

    It will be nice to see some favicon.

    Does it not show for you? I will look into it, maybe some caching issue. Thanks for that
  • warhorsewarhorse RussiaMember Posts: 6
  • EtheriteEtherite Member Posts: 76
    warhorse said:


    It looks like this on my chrome/firefox.

    Should be fixed now, let me know if it isn't :smile:

  • EtheriteEtherite Member Posts: 76
    Another block hits the dust :smiley: payouts will be sent shortly.
  • warhorsewarhorse RussiaMember Posts: 6
    Nope, still no favicon.
  • EtheriteEtherite Member Posts: 76
    warhorse said:

    Nope, still no favicon.

    Sorry was an issue with cloudflare caching, try now it is working for me :smile:
  • bpvarsitybpvarsity Member Posts: 92
    Etherite said:

    warhorse said:

    Nope, still no favicon.

    Sorry was an issue with cloudflare caching, try now it is working for me :smile:
    Confirmed. Did a few shift f5's and it loads now.
  • EtheriteEtherite Member Posts: 76
    Another block found, and payouts to be sent soon :smile:
  • IMGusevIMGusev Russia SPB Member Posts: 21
    And how do you design this? Look http://mskpool.ru
  • EtheriteEtherite Member Posts: 76
    IMGusev said:

    And how do you design this? Look http://mskpool.ru

    You have now changed it after I posted, wasnt having a go at you or anything was just stating.
  • ethermine_rocksethermine_rocks Member Posts: 228
    Please guys focus on your pools and miners. No need to start at each other instead lets help each other grow so our miners get paid more. Tnx
  • EtheriteEtherite Member Posts: 76
    A few blocks found in a row of good luck, payouts just sent. Sorry the statistics update has taken so long.

    I am currently working on implementing a nicenash compatible stratum so you can all rent hash also if needed :smile:
  • EtheriteEtherite Member Posts: 76
    Another block was found and payouts sent, over 80ETH has now been mined and paid out at Etherite!
  • bpvarsitybpvarsity Member Posts: 92
    Etherite said:

    Another block was found and payouts sent, over 80ETH has now been mined and paid out at Etherite!

    Awesome. Any update on the new stats features?
  • bpvarsitybpvarsity Member Posts: 92

    Please guys focus on your pools and miners. No need to start at each other instead lets help each other grow so our miners get paid more. Tnx

    I wish both etherite and ethermine.rocks could merge :) Then we would have double the hash and miners. Plus we could have a USA server and a France Server to connect to.
  • EtheriteEtherite Member Posts: 76
    edited June 2016
    Hi all fellow miners!

    https://etherite.com has been operating for nearly 2 weeks now and is slowly building up a miner base and we have found 22 Blocks so far and have a transaction record of all payments made!

    We are currently offering all miners that mine with us (based on address) 0% fees for life if you mine with us in the next 48 hours. A record of all miner address's will be made and those address's will never incur a pool fee forever!

    Etherite is still 0% fees indefinately at the moment but secure your place for when we eventually up fees to 1% when we build a miner base that is sufficient to mine blocks regularly.

    We also pay all transaction fees applicable for payments. So come along try us out, give any feedback or suggestions you have and last of all mine some ETH!
  • bpvarsitybpvarsity Member Posts: 92
    edited June 2016
    Etherite said:

    Hi all fellow miners!

    https://etherite.com has been operating for nearly 2 weeks now and is slowly building up a miner base and we have found 22 Blocks so far and have a transaction record of all payments made!

    We are currently offering all miners that mine with us (based on address) 0% fees for life if you mine with us in the next 48 hours. A record of all miner address's will be made and those address's will never incur a pool fee forever!

    Etherite is still 0% fees indefinately at the moment but secure your place for when we eventually up fees to 1% when we build a miner base that is sufficient to mine blocks regularly.

    We also pay all transaction fees applicable for payments. So come along try us out, give any feedback or suggestions you have and last of all mine some ETH!

    Very enticing offer. I'll think it over thanks
  • EtheriteEtherite Member Posts: 76
    No problems, if you have already mined you are already on the list. Just another offer yo entice new miners.

    We are steadily hashing around 3gh/s and usually 30 miners at the moment which I dont think is too bad after only being open to public for around 2 weeks.
  • EtheriteEtherite Member Posts: 76
    Last block was unfortunately an orphan, we are still having reasonable luck so hopefully the next one comes fast :smiley:
  • warhorsewarhorse RussiaMember Posts: 6
    Do you have any plans for adding rounds list? It will be nice to see personal statistics for last rounds with shares percent and income.
  • dsppagedsppage USAMember Posts: 2
    edited June 2016
    Any known issues using Claymore's 4.4 miner? I have a total of 660MH, on Nano My 6hr avg are consistently 660-690 Mh. On your pool my 3hr avg are consistently 640 to 660 Mh. I just did a test and put 300Mh on Nano and 300Mh on your pool and the last 60 elsewhere, ran for around 12 hours and Nano show my 6hr at 309mh while Etherite show 3hr avg at 299mh. Gather its closer then usual, when I have all my gear here but I feel I'm loosing 20-30 mh here vs.Nano running all 660Mh at Etherite.

    Also note that my rigs running 60, are almost spot on in hash, your pools shows 3hr avg at 60-61. But the biggest variation is on my 120Mh rigs that confidently report 3hr avg under 120, usually 110 to 119. Don't know why that should make a difference.

    Just seeing if there is something else I can try...
  • bpvarsitybpvarsity Member Posts: 92
    edited June 2016
    dsppage said:

    Any known issues using Claymore's 4.4 miner? I have a total of 660MH, on Nano My 6hr avg are consistently 660-690 Mh. On your pool my 3hr avg are consistently 640 to 660 Mh. I just did a test and put 300Mh on Nano and 300Mh on your pool and the last 60 elsewhere, ran for around 12 hours and Nano show my 6hr at 309mh while Etherite show 3hr avg at 299mh. Gather its closer then usual, when I have all my gear here but I feel I'm loosing 20-30 mh here vs.Nano running all 660Mh at Etherite.

    Also note that my rigs running 60, are almost spot on in hash, your pools shows 3hr avg at 60-61. But the biggest variation is on my 120Mh rigs that confidently report 3hr avg under 120, usually 110 to 119. Don't know why that should make a difference.

    Just seeing if there is something else I can try...

    What the pool is reporting is correct. These are average values so they go up and down. Thats normal. Some pools show 10% more hashrate but they dont calculate it into shares so its not real value, they just show peak values. This pool code takes average speed to show.

    Nano and other pools like ethermine are not the most inaccurate. See this from the dev who created the pool software.

    "Ethminer hashrate reporting live its own life and sometimes can report whole hashrate of multi-GPU rig even if some GPUs stuck during mining session, that's main reason why I don't trust it and pool always calculates effective hashrate from shares. Also explains why there is a difference between pools."

    Also

    "... Maybe other pools just reporting data from ethminer and its eth_submitHashrate which I considered a lie. There is only effective hashrate reported based on shares submitted."

    Post edited by bpvarsity on
  • thesmokingmanthesmokingman Member Posts: 152 ✭✭
    I'll most likely move my farm back to Etherite once I crack this block at ethpool....would like to spread the hashrate around a little more and finally have my rigs running pretty stable.

    What name does the Etherite pool mine under? Would like to check the stats here if possible: https://etherchain.org/statistics/miners

  • bpvarsitybpvarsity Member Posts: 92
    edited June 2016

    I'll most likely move my farm back to Etherite once I crack this block at ethpool....would like to spread the hashrate around a little more and finally have my rigs running pretty stable.

    What name does the Etherite pool mine under? Would like to check the stats here if possible: https://etherchain.org/statistics/miners

    This is etherite.com https://etherchain.org/account/0x1fdbda7743af9626693895dbbfcd317fd3234a04

    Search on the page https://etherchain.org/statistics/miners for 0x1fdbda7743af9626693895dbbfcd317fd3234a04
  • EtheriteEtherite Member Posts: 76
    edited June 2016

    I'll most likely move my farm back to Etherite once I crack this block at ethpool....would like to spread the hashrate around a little more and finally have my rigs running pretty stable.

    What name does the Etherite pool mine under? Would like to check the stats here if possible: https://etherchain.org/statistics/miners

    We would love to have you back thesmokingman, currently Etherite is no listed on etherchain or etherscan.
    You can use the links below to check the pool address and see blocks mined/transactions sent:

    https://etherchain.org/account/0x1fdbda7743af9626693895dbbfcd317fd3234a04
    http://etherscan.io/address/0x1fdbda7743af9626693895dbbfcd317fd3234a04
  • joaogti36joaogti36 Member Posts: 33
    let's keep cracking those blocks!!!! :)
Sign In or Register to comment.