Etherite.com - New/Fast Anonymous Mining Pool

Comments

• bpvarsitybpvarsity Member Posts: 92
    Etherite said:

bpvarsity said:

What is planned in the next rollout?

Currently adding 24/HR averages, graphs for statistics, some estimated earning statistics.

After that will be notifications and any other features people would like to see.

Shares per hour maybe cool
  • EtheriteEtherite Member Posts: 76
    bpvarsity said:

Will hopefully be able to push the update out this morning or later on today, it won't effect mining but you may have 5 or 10mins where the site will load slow so don't be alarmed :)

Etherite said:

bpvarsity said:

Will hopefully be able to push the update out this morning or later on today, it won't effect mining but you may have 5 or 10mins where the site will load slow so don't be alarmed :)

Awesome. Look forward to it :)
    bpvarsity said:

Awesome. Look forward to it :)

No problems, will most likely be a bit later as I want to squeeze in some optimizations also :wink:
    Bit of bad luck on this block hopefully we find it soon and get back to our good luck streak :)
    Update will be pushed later today, including better stats and hopefully graphs.
    We will also be launching an EU server and look at an Asia server if there is enough interest.
    Etherite said:

We will also be launching an EU server and look at an Asia server if there is enough interest.

Awesome! My new rig comes tomorrow night so I'll get it setup and 180MHs pointed :)
    bpvarsity said:

Etherite said:

Awesome! My new rig comes tomorrow night so I'll get it setup and 180MHs pointed :)
    Cant wait to have you on board hopefully you can help find this elusive block :wink:
  • shutfushutfu Member Posts: 320 ✭✭
    whats the claymore 4.3 command to connect to your pool via stratum ?
    shutfu said:

whats the claymore 4.3 command to connect to your pool via stratum ?

Hi shutfu if you try the following;

ethdcrminer64 -epool eth.etherite.com:8008 -ewal Wallet_Address -mport 0 -mode 1 -eworker t1

Let me know if you have any issues?
    Etherite said:

bpvarsity said:

Etherite said:

Cant wait to have you on board hopefully you can help find this elusive block :wink:
    This block is redic!
    Etherite said:

bpvarsity said:

Etherite said:

Also wont be able to get the rig online until tomorrow night :( I had to work late and I am to tired to build it right now. Ill build it tomorrow evening and will get it pointed and maybe we can finally get this block
    bpvarsity said:

This block is redic!

I know its a painfully long round but we will find it, hopefully some newer miners can come and help :)
  • ShyminatorShyminator Member Posts: 17
    edited May 2016
    I will join your pool for overnight mining. I only mine at 26 mh/s worth a try :P

Is this compatible with Qtminer ?

I will join your pool for overnight mining. I only mine at 26 mh/s worth a try :P

Qtminer is not supported at this time

Sorry QtMiner doesn't work at Etherite at the moment, it is on the list of things to do as we would like to support all mining software. There has been a huge interest in new features which I am currently working on/updating

I have been out of action with the flu the last couple of days, so work has been limited to maintaining the server and ensuring there are no current issues.

Hopefully we can find this block soon and end this terrible luck we are having :disappointed:
    Etherite said:

Sorry QtMiner doesn't work at Etherite at the moment, it is on the list of things to do as we would like to support all mining software. There has been a huge interest in new features which I am currently working on/updating

I have been out of action with the flu the last couple of days, so work has been limited to maintaining the server and ensuring there are no current issues.

Hopefully we can find this block soon and end this terrible luck we are having :disappointed:
    Hope you feel better. This block is stupid hah. 350% variance and still nothing
  • stoonstoon Member Posts: 337 ✭✭✭
    I added a couple of my rigs to help/try out. 145 + 93
    Etherite said:

The block finally broke! It is a miracle!!!!
    381% variance. Man that was nuts
  • stoonstoon Member Posts: 337 ✭✭✭
    I added 4 of my rigs (400+mh/s) to see if I can make more on this pool. If it takes that long again, not sure it will be worth it.
    stoon said:

I added 4 of my rigs (400+mh/s) to see if I can make more on this pool. If it takes that long again, not sure it will be worth it.

Hopefully was just bad luck
    bpvarsity said:

stoon said:

Hopefully we will be on a lucky streak now it was getting a bit insane. Im back in action now so you will see some updates soon :smile:
    Etherite said:

bpvarsity said:

stoon said:

Hopefully we will be on a lucky streak now it was getting a bit insane. Im back in action now so you will see some updates soon :smile:
    Awesome glad you are feeling better. When do payouts go through for the block?
    bpvarsity said:

Awesome glad you are feeling better. When do payouts go through for the block?

Thanks :) Payouts are made every 6 hours (4x a day but may increase this to every hour) payments for last block were sent roughly 30mins ago.
    stoon said:

I added a couple of my rigs to help/try out. 145 + 93

Welcome aboard stoon, hopefully our luck is a bit better after that last block, any issues let me know
    Another block found with slightly better luck :smile: payouts will be sent soon.

I am in the process of pushing a backend update which will alow for some more statistics (rejected shares, est round earnings and graphs) you should not have any interruption to your mining.

I am extending the 0% fees indefinitley until we build a larger miner base!

Thanks for mining at Etherite and we welcome all new miners!
  • joaogti36joaogti36 Member Posts: 33
    yay!!!! same guy AGAIN :-)
    joaogti36 said:

yay!!!! same guy AGAIN :-)

And another one :) better luck this time and I see some new miners have joined us. Welcome all and let me know if you have any issues!
    edited May 2016
    Bit of a long round again :neutral: it is a bit more noticeable with the smaller hashrate we have. So let all your friends know so the rounds aren't as long!

Whoops, spoke too soon. Block just found :)