Etherite.com - New/Fast Anonymous Mining Pool

EtheriteEtherite Member Posts: 76
edited May 2016 in Pool Discussion
Welcome to Etherite, the next generation Anonymous Mining Pool.
https://etherite.com

Come and try out our blazing fast mining pool, utilizing the latest technologies. Fast and easy, no sign up required and you can be up and mining in minutes.
We charge a 1% 0% fee, which will run for the next week or potentially longer.

We officially support Ethminer and also Stratum Proxy also other miners are known to work.
  • Anonymous Mining
  • Low 1% 0%fee
  • Detailed statistics
  • Stratum Proxy support
  • Highly efficient backend engine, providing fast work updates
  • Rig Monitoring
Etherite is constantly being further upgraded/updated and optimized and we wish to bring you new features. So please give us your feedback, suggestions or report any bugs!

Ethminer
eth.etherite.com:8888/YOUR_ETH_ADDRESS/RIG_ID

Stratum Proxy
eth.etherite.com:8008

Twitter
https://twitter.com/EtheritePool
Post edited by Etherite on

Comments

• cpluscotecpluscote Member Posts: 86
    Nice looking site, but I bet that hashrate doesn't grow much without a 0% fee while you're starting it up.
  • EtheriteEtherite Member Posts: 76
    cpluscote said:

Nice looking site, but I bet that hashrate doesn't grow much without a 0% fee while you're starting it up.

Thankfs for the feedback cpluscote, it is something we are looking into. We may run 0% fee for a few months and see how that goes.
    0% Fees have now started for the next week, it may be extended further depending on uptake of new miners.

So come along and check us out, let us know any feedback you have!
    Ethminer/QtMiner/Cudaminer/Claymore is all fully supported at eth.etherite.com:8888 :)
    edited May 2016
    We are steadily hashing along at 250MH/s but are welcoming more miners! So come along and check Etherite out.

Whether you mine with us or not we would love to hear your feedback or suggestions if you have any :smile:

Edit: First uncle has been found. Congratulations to all miners with us so far!
    Post edited by Etherite on
  • joaogti36joaogti36 Member Posts: 33
    yay!!! found an uncle :-D
    joaogti36 said:

yay!!! found an uncle :-D

Indeed we did ;) Payouts were also made an hour or so ago.
  • workwork Member Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Nice looking pool. Any chance of vardiff support? Nice to be able to run small rigs and big rigs at difficulties that provide some statistically relevant feedback in shares.
    work said:

Nice looking pool. Any chance of vardiff support? Nice to be able to run small rigs and big rigs at difficulties that provide some statistically relevant feedback in shares.

We are looking in to opening some different difficulty ports at the moment and also enhancing the statistics shown.
    And another block found, payouts to be sent shortly :)

I am also working on adding charts and more detailed worker stats for you all!
    Payouts were sent a few hours ago, welcome to all the new miners I see we are nearly pushing 1GH/s :)
  • omnikomnik Member Posts: 18
    Where is your server located?
    Ping only got me req. timed out.
    Thanks.
    omnik said:

Thanks.

Current server is located central USA, with EU and Asia opening soon if there is enough interest.

Are you sure you are using eth.etherite.com:PORT as if you use etherite.com only you will time out.
    edited May 2016
    Not sure what you mean, how could I ping your server with port?
  • bpvarsitybpvarsity Member Posts: 92
    contac
    Etherite said:

omnik said:

Thanks.

Current server is located central USA, with EU and Asia opening soon if there is enough interest.

Are you sure you are using eth.etherite.com:PORT as if you use etherite.com only you will time out.
    Contact [email protected] He can get you a good deal on a EU server. He hosts a few bitcoin pools as well and is taking on new servers for ether.
    edited May 2016
    omnik said:

Thanks.

You can not ping the main/primary domain because it is protected behind cloudflare.
    Post edited by bpvarsity on
    bpvarsity said:

Contact [email protected] He can get you a good deal on a EU server. He hosts a few bitcoin pools as well and is taking on new servers for ether.

Thanks, we may already have servers sorted but will shoot Alex an e-mail when I get home and see what he can offer.

omnik said:

Not sure what you mean, how could I ping your server with port?

Ah sorry, I thought your miner was timing out. No you won't be able to ping our servers as our DDoS protection won't allow it.
    How do we setup Rig Monitoring?
    edited May 2016
    Dwarfpool, Ethermine, Ethpool etc all have DDoS protection but I can still ping their mining servers.
    bpvarsity said:

Which rig monitoring features would you like to see? If you search your wallet you can see live statistics that update in real time. Are you wanting notifications etc?
    Seperate miners, email notifications if miner is down and maybe payout notification.
    Etherite said:

bpvarsity said:

Which rig monitoring features would you like to see? If you search your wallet you can see live statistics that update in real time. Are you wanting notifications etc?
    Email notifications if miner is down like ethermine.org does. Payout notification would be a bonus
    edited May 2016
    omnik said:

Dwarfpool, Ethermine, Ethpool etc all have DDoS protection but I can still ping their mining servers.

They don't use cloudflare for DDOS.. Cloudflare blocks the ping and even if you could ping the domain you would be pinging the cloudflare servers.
    edited May 2016
    Etherite said:

bpvarsity said:

Thanks, we may already have servers sorted but will shoot Alex an e-mail when I get home and see what he can offer.

Cool I'll let him know. He has 50+ servers around the world so he knows a lot of companies and where the best DC's are.

I just got a server from him in Seattle Washington for $45 :)

CPU:Intel Xeon E3-1230V2
    Memory: 32GB DDR3
    2x 256GB SSD's
    1gbit 10TB BW

Got a nice ssd vps for $15 in France too. 4 cores and 8gb ram.
    bpvarsity said:

Etherite said:

bpvarsity said:

Email notifications if miner is down like ethermine.org does. Payout notification would be a bonus
    Probably won't make it into the next update planned, but will start working on it and get it sorted :)

Etherite said:

bpvarsity said:

Etherite said:

bpvarsity said:

Probably won't make it into the next update planned, but will start working on it and get it sorted :)

Awesome!
    Etherite said:

bpvarsity said:

Etherite said:

bpvarsity said:

What is planned in the next rollout?
    bpvarsity said:

Currently adding 24/HR averages, graphs for statistics, some estimated earning statistics.

After that will be notifications and any other features people would like to see.

Etherite said:

bpvarsity said:

Currently adding 24/HR averages, graphs for statistics, some estimated earning statistics.

After that will be notifications and any other features people would like to see.

That will be epic. Thanks for the hard work