ethermine.rocks - 0% fee, 100% working, quick start package and great support

Comments

• bt101bt101 Member Posts: 22
    Not getting any response from @ethermine_rocks through message so I thought I might as well post here.

Is there any chance that we can get the payout amount lowered? For people like me with low hashrate, we wouldn't see a payout until after a very long time mining :(
  • ethermine_rocksethermine_rocks Member Posts: 228
    We are already disscusing this. What is your wallet address?
    edited May 2016

We are already disscusing this. What is your wallet address?

Oh, great!

I've private messaged it to you on the forums :)
  • TermieTermie Member Posts: 130
    once again:
    Termie said:

Hello, is a manually payout of my remained ~0.25 ETH possible?
    You can detract transaction fee, no problem.

Sorry I gave your pool a try but due to my almost ~0.30$/Kwh here I must keep an eye on reasonably constant earnings
    Understandable. I looked at my inbox but no message from you.

Understandable. I looked at my inbox but no message from you.

Oh that's odd, but anyways, my wallet is 0x084dec2d2a932e4c8811804c0fe6cc98506cb7b3

Are there any chances that you will lower the payout amount? 0.1 would be good :D

My share percentage is usually hovering around 0.5% and I'm contributing around 10 MH/s. But because my percentage is so low, I don't really get much chunk of the mined Ether, and with variance so high, I don't think I'll be seeing payouts anytime soon.

Is there any disadvantages to a lower payout amount?
    No updates? I have 0.29 ETH pending now after all this time... Can I get a manual payout please?
    we are working on both features so you will be informed further. tnx
  • metalorkmetalork Member Posts: 15
    Great pool.. it works for me! for a 18MH I get 0.5 in 60hrs. I think its very great!!! Payments are automatic and rigth away..!!!!
    Thank you! We do value opinion of miners at pool!
    Wow not a single block for 23 hours?

I really don't know if I can afford to stay on this pool to be honest; it's not even paying electricity costs...
    Yep, unfortunately no blocks mined today. Due to recent drop in pool hashrate we did not mine a block today yet. Fortunately we are soon to be joined by a few larger miners to lift up pool hashrate so we can all finally profit from mining at this pool like we should. We have all the requirements, good pool code, steady and stable node, absolutely zero stealing shares or cheating on hashrate, no block hidding from other miners, no stealing small amounts from payouts, all payouts are steady and on time, the fee on this pool is so very low it barely covers payout transaction costs but we lack more mining power to get more frequent blocks. The pool luck is still high but we dont have mining power of larger pools have.

At this time there are several smaller pools present on ethereum network that offer good services but they all suffer the same faith, lack of hashing power to grow in block flow.
    I just dont get it, no matter what is offered, most miners just dont care, large pools keep getting larger, cheating and stealing goes on and on, just look through this forum threads, most big pools have one thing in common, they just cant justify payouts that dont match what they should be, weird lack of submitted shares, downtimes that arent really downtimes because miners keep on working although without work being rewarded and so on and on... Now having a steady amount of block is great but does not guarantee you will get paid as well as you should.

I noticed lots of miners just get test rigs to pool and mine a couple of hours and leave. Well you cant earn a payout in couple of hours with 3-15MH. try putting 500MH+ to pool and then see...

now we dont need 2000+GH like some other pools but we need to grow hashing power. So I ask of you to focus you rigs on pool and let it grow and provide decent payments for you, because it WILL do so.

Do your math, like some of the pool members that talked to me have and you will find that this pool is a great place to mine!!!

Yep, unfortunately no blocks mined today. Due to recent drop in pool hashrate we did not mine a block today yet. Fortunately we are soon to be joined by a few larger miners to lift up pool hashrate so we can all finally profit from mining at this pool like we should. We have all the requirements, good pool code, steady and stable node, absolutely zero stealing shares or cheating on hashrate, no block hidding from other miners, no stealing small amounts from payouts, all payouts are steady and on time, the fee on this pool is so very low it barely covers payout transaction costs but we lack more mining power to get more frequent blocks. The pool luck is still high but we dont have mining power of larger pools have.

At this time there are several smaller pools present on ethereum network that offer good services but they all suffer the same faith, lack of hashing power to grow in block flow.
    I just dont get it, no matter what is offered, most miners just dont care, large pools keep getting larger, cheating and stealing goes on and on, just look through this forum threads, most big pools have one thing in common, they just cant justify payouts that dont match what they should be, weird lack of submitted shares, downtimes that arent really downtimes because miners keep on working although without work being rewarded and so on and on... Now having a steady amount of block is great but does not guarantee you will get paid as well as you should.

I noticed lots of miners just get test rigs to pool and mine a couple of hours and leave. Well you cant earn a payout in couple of hours with 3-15MH. try putting 500MH+ to pool and then see...

now we dont need 2000+GH like some other pools but we need to grow hashing power. So I ask of you to focus you rigs on pool and let it grow and provide decent payments for you, because it WILL do so.

Do your math, like some of the pool members that talked to me have and you will find that this pool is a great place to mine!!!

I can understand your frustration, however, for people like me who only have 10 MHs; I had mined on this pool for days (and I mean days) and my balance right now is only 0.29 ETH.

Continuing on, my next round in which after 243% variance, 30 hours without a block, I will only get 0.5% of that block, equating to 0.025 ETH. Yay, my balance will go to 0.29 + 0.025 = 0.31. Still no where close to payout amounts. At this time, I'm burning electricity costs to get literally no where. Hence, I'm pretty disappointed in this pool.

Yeah sure, if I go to a larger pool then I might get less, but nevertheless, the share percentage is lower and hence I will see some return sooner, whether it is 0.1 payout or 0.25 payout. It's in my wallet, and not just some number that I'm spending weeks to make it up to. Even then, at that point I don't even know if it would pay out the electricity costs for the week of mining...

I asked before for a lowering of the payout amount, but it seems that "it's on the plan" which to me means "we'll consider it and might implement it sometime between now and next year". How hard can it be to change the payout amount?
  • workwork Member Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭
    @bt101 10MH/s will earn you just over $1/day on average. Not sure why you're worried about getting money "in your wallet" quickly at that rate. Having 0.3Eth after 3-4 days is pretty decent with that hashrate.
    work said:

@bt101 10MH/s will earn you just over $1/day on average. Not sure why you're worried about getting money "in your wallet" quickly at that rate. Having 0.3Eth after 3-4 days is pretty decent with that hashrate.

The problem is more that the payout is so high I don't even think that I'm ever going to be able to cash out at this rate. The variance on the pool right now is 266%, yesterday's "payout" was 0.0 ETH; I mined on the pool for the whole day.

Even if a block was to be found right now, that will pay a total of 0.025 ETH into my pending balance, which will take me to a total of 0.31 ETH in around the week that I've been mining. Still no where close to the 0.5 ETH needed for a cash out.
  • TermieTermie Member Posts: 130
    Fact is, almost each other pool offers payouts from 0.1 ETH. Previous 1 or actually 0.5 ETH is too high for such a little pool with only a few smaller miners. Should be lowered and all is fine.
    edited June 2016
    Termie said:

Fact is, almost each other pool offers payouts from 0.1 ETH. Previous 1 or actually 0.5 ETH is too high for such a little pool with only a few smaller miners. Should be lowered and all is fine.

That's what I think also. I'm trying to get pool owner @ethermine_rocks to lower it and I've only got a:

We are already disscusing this.

.. response.
    Just to be clear I have already agreed with pool dev that payouts shouls start from 0.2eth. This is already undeway being done but messing with pool code does takes time and needs to be prepared carefully not to get unwanted pool downtimes or such issues that will affect pool miners. We want to offer miners a steady, reliable pool so we deal with all changes very carefully.

Just to be clear I have already agreed with pool dev that payouts shouls start from 0.2eth. This is already undeway being done but messing with pool code does takes time and needs to be prepared carefully not to get unwanted pool downtimes or such issues that will affect pool miners. We want to offer miners a steady, reliable pool so we deal with all changes very carefully.

Pool...code?

From every page on http://ethermine.rocks

© sammy007 2016 | Powered by open-ethereum-pool
    open-ethereum-pool:

https://github.com/sammy007/open-ethereum-pool

And on the first screen:

// Pay out miners using this module "payouts": { "enabled": false, // Require minimum number of peers on node "requirePeers": 25, // Run payouts in this interval "interval": "12h", // Geth instance node rpc endpoint for payouts processing "daemon": "http://127.0.0.1:8545", // Rise error if can't reach geth in this amount of time "timeout": "10s", // Address with pool balance "address": "0x0", // Let geth to determine gas and gasPrice "autoGas": true, // Gas amount and price for payout tx (advanced users only) "gas": "21000", "gasPrice": "50000000000", // Send payment only if miner's balance is >= 0.5 Ether "threshold": 500000000, // Perform BGSAVE on Redis after successful payouts session "bgsave": false }

Specifically lines:

// Send payment only if miner's balance is >= 0.5 Ether "threshold": 500000000,

Am I missing something?
    You are right bt101 but dont forget this is a working pool with miners attached to it and valid balances. Changing the conf file isnt the only thing to be taken into consideration. I see different proposals for payouts. I would like to hear your feedback on 0.2eth as payout limit?

You are right bt101 but dont forget this is a working pool with miners attached to it and valid balances. Changing the conf file isnt the only thing to be taken into consideration. I see different proposals for payouts. I would like to hear your feedback on 0.2eth as payout limit?

Thanks for your manual payout recently.

I personally think that 0.1 ETH is good and I see a lot of the larger pools have this payout amount.

However, 0.2 ETH is acceptable; anywhere higher will take those with lower MH/s too long to see their payouts.
    Glad you welcome our new payout limit. Payouts have been done. Though your payment wasnt manual bt101. :-)

All miner balances will now be paid out after they reach 0.2ETH limit.

We welcome all new suggestions that will help further improve the pool so dont hesitate ti speak out.

Thank you guys!
  • bctopicsbctopics Member Posts: 333 ✭✭

While this all sounds great heres my problem. I joined with only one of my rigs ( I have six of these) . The rig had 100 mh/s for around 3 days. Now, I get 1-1.5 ethereum per day on ethermine.org. On yours I only got around .9 in those three days. If it was even a little less I wouldn't mind supporting the "little guys" But numbers dont lie. I made WAYY less ( lost about 3.5 ethereum in those three days).
    Bctopics can you provide your wallet address so I can see your payouts and timestamps at pool?

I also mined before this pool on all larger pools. That is why this pool got open in fist place. Read my posts.

You have missed the point of my post. Had you pointed all your 6*100MH rigs to the pool this would have helped pool to refuce variance between blocks and find more blocks to mine thus more rewards to share for miners you included. I keep pointing out like in the post you quoted that putting a test rig for a short period on smaller pool will not give you real picture of income or benefits you may have there because of block variance but I guarantee you will have much more income over linger period. So instead I invite you to put all your mining power in this pool for a period of at least one week and then see yourself and do your judgeing.

Else all I can say is study this pool payouts per day for wallets you see. Some are here since begining and you will see that thos pool most cetainly pays better to miners than any large pool. It is simple math. I do it over and over every day to be able to say that I am 110% right about this. No mistake.

Bctopics can you provide your wallet address so I can see your payouts and timestamps at pool?

I also mined before this pool on all larger pools. That is why this pool got open in fist place. Read my posts.

You have missed the point of my post. Had you pointed all your 6*100MH rigs to the pool this would have helped pool to refuce variance between blocks and find more blocks to mine thus more rewards to share for miners you included. I keep pointing out like in the post you quoted that putting a test rig for a short period on smaller pool will not give you real picture of income or benefits you may have there because of block variance but I guarantee you will have much more income over linger period. So instead I invite you to put all your mining power in this pool for a period of at least one week and then see yourself and do your judgeing.

Else all I can say is study this pool payouts per day for wallets you see. Some are here since begining and you will see that thos pool most cetainly pays better to miners than any large pool. It is simple math. I do it over and over every day to be able to say that I am 110% right about this. No mistake.

No I didn't miss your point I understand your point :). I think what your doing is great, and If I had a group of guys all willing to switch it'd be different. BUT until there is between 3-5gh/s then It's hands down going to make less. I may try again at a later date but right now with ethereum/btc going up I'd like to keep consistent instead of taking risks.
    bctopics your earnings on this pool was 1.2eth, you had unpaid balance left after you stopped mining, this was released to you after a new 0.2eth payout limit was instated. I looked up your wallet on etherscan.io, what I dont understand is how come you make 1eth per day with 600MH on your new pool? Even if its only this one rig your payout records on new pool show only 1eth and no more, thats not even close to the range you mention. Nevermind, you are still invited to join and test again if you wish. You are welcome.

bctopics your earnings on this pool was 1.2eth, you had unpaid balance left after you stopped mining, this was released to you after a new 0.2eth payout limit was instated. I looked up your wallet on etherscan.io, what I dont understand is how come you make 1eth per day with 600MH on your new pool? Even if its only this one rig your payout records on new pool show only 1eth and no more, thats not even close to the range you mention. Nevermind, you are still invited to join and test again if you wish. You are welcome.

Ah wasn't aware that the threshold changed, my bad. :). As far as wallets go I have a different per 100mh/s rig. This is safer/easier to manage IMO. The wallet your looking at is the same amount of hashes I put on to your pool, As i said each miner (100mh/s give or take on the day) makes between 1-1.50 ethereum per day as you just stated :). Best of luck with your pool, In a few weeks I will have reached my RIO point and then perhaps will try your pool for 2-3 weeks :). Goodluck!
  • bpvarsitybpvarsity Member Posts: 92
    edited June 2016
    Just got my rigs back online. 300MHs pointed at the pool
    Post edited by bpvarsity on
  • bpvarsitybpvarsity Member Posts: 92
    bctopics said:

Ah wasn't aware that the threshold changed, my bad. :). As far as wallets go I have a different per 100mh/s rig. This is safer/easier to manage IMO. The wallet your looking at is the same amount of hashes I put on to your pool, As i said each miner (100mh/s give or take on the day) makes between 1-1.50 ethereum per day as you just stated :). Best of luck with your pool, In a few weeks I will have reached my RIO point and then perhaps will try your pool for 2-3 weeks :). Goodluck!
    Hope you come back soon. We are the two largest miners
  • warinerwariner Member Posts: 38

this was released to you after a new 0.2eth payout limit was instated.

Good news. Remember to change main page "Min. payout threshold: 0.5 Ether.."