ethermine.rocks - 0% fee, 100% working, quick start package and great support

Comments

• ethermine_rocksethermine_rocks Member Posts: 228
    :-) poor card seem to be lost among you other cards. I would also suggest you to keep mining for more than a day, today so far only one block was distributed among miners until time of this post, I have already seen miners mine all day and then just move along and right after they lease pool gets blocks to distribute to miners. As pool total hash rate grows time between blocks will be reduced while found blocks will still get distributed among low number of miners so the rewards are rich. Your MH (even the little one) will help that. Tnx and welcome!
  • warinerwariner Member Posts: 38
    It's normal.
    Yesterday we were very lucky.
  • rawmeenrawmeen Member Posts: 79
    I've been on this pool for 29 hours now ... made 0.3eth so far...Will remain patient a bit longer as I want to test your Pool and love the idea of not making those big pools bigger. However, if the payout doesn't get better I will have to switch back. At Nanopool, I was consistently making 1eth/day with around 120h/s.
    Will update again in case others are interested to join. Let's hope for some lucky days :)
    Appears we have new blocks mined at pool. What is your wallet at pool? tnx
    edited May 2016
    yep, there was 2 blocks mined and looks like my miner found 1 of them :)
    so far made 1.1 eth
    Post edited by rawmeen on
  • shutfushutfu Member Posts: 320 ✭✭
    i'm up to .92 for the day, pretty content.

@rawmeen 1eth for 120mh/s is pretty low.. you should be getting 1.15 or so on average, i think.
  • bctopicsbctopics Member Posts: 333 ✭✭
    well I'm gonna test this pool out again for a week and see what happens, my concern is right now I make 2 eth a day, I highly doubt it will be that consistent on a small pool.
    @bctopics what hashrate gives you 2eth/day ? and what pool were you at?
    good luck to us.
    rawmeen said:

@bctopics what hashrate gives you 2eth/day ? and what pool were you at?
    good luck to us.

ethermine.org and a 240mh/s rig
  • warinerwariner Member Posts: 38
    bctopics said:

well I'm gonna test this pool out again for a week and see what happens, my concern is right now I make 2 eth a day, I highly doubt it will be that consistent on a small pool.

For a small pool the test time must be longer.
  • TermieTermie Member Posts: 130
    Hello, is a manually payout of my remained ~0.25 ETH possible?
    You can detract transaction fee, no problem.
    Just to update, found 3 blocks yesterday so it's been 48 hours exactly and have made 1.51 eth with about 120mH/s.
    Let's hope for some more luck today.
    wariner said:

bctopics said:

For a small pool the test time must be longer.
    While this may be true I could still get a good feel for it :).
    has not been a good past 24-36 hours for this pool
  • markus1234markus1234 Member Posts: 7
    and there's the block :P we need another one quick
    we need at least 5 in the next 30 hours =P
    i will give it 2-3 more days, after that i simply cannot afford to stay on if things don't level out :wink:
    come onnnn poool! 2.1 eth in 3 days is not good for 100mh/s lets do this
    shutfu are you still at pool? what is your wallet address? tnx
    yeah im here. luck is slowly getting better but a few bad days of variance. pool needs to find another block or 2 today and all will be good
    http://ethermine.rocks/#/account/0x8b1feeb12483a291c94b5845a45745242e9d6292

it seems like the pool hashrate varies wildly from a low of 1.3gh/s all the way up to 2.8gh/s. why do people come and go so much, so often
    there are rental present at pool, rentals usually expire after a couple of hours. we just had a block couple of minutes ago. we need to go up a bit in total hash power to intensify block flow. we now have fair pool payouts (no scamming like on larger pools), good workin pool, super low fee 0.1% (just to cover the cost of payouts, no profit for admins) but we need more hash power at pool ASAP, this will get us frequent blocks at pool. I'm doing my best to promote pool including renting large miners which are expensive (some other pool members also doing same trying to push pool forward). I will be doing some tutorials on forums and reddit soon on mining ethereum (would like to hear your opinions on this! tnx). I will post first one on this threat so you guys can comment and correct me if needed. I would welcome that!

Would be great if you guys invited miners you know to come. This would help a lot! More pool hash power will mean more blocks thus more rewards for everyone, since there will be no pool side theft of shared or rewards this pool should be a great place to earn eth.

TNX!
    Just a note, I've notices many of miners spread their mining rigs on several pools, but that is wrong, concentrate your miners on one place, remember ethereum network favors miners with more hashrate! so keep your rigs focused!
    maybe up the fee to 0.5-0.8% soon, would still be lower than anywhere else, you shouldn't be doing all this for free ~

i'll be adding another real video card soon instead of the r7 240 lol, and maybe another rig if i can get some good deals on cards
    Do note the confirmation of what i have written about miner hash rate. After I pointed the large miner at pool we just mined another block in minutes.
  • bpvarsitybpvarsity Member Posts: 92
    Come one guys lets get some more miners going! Invite all your friends!
    this fuckin block! i've lost almost a whole day of mining compared to other pools i was on :(
  • workwork Member Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭
    @shutfu that's luck for you. But maybe if you stick with it you'll hit a few blocks in a row!
    @work average block variance is at least 125% since i joined, maybe more depending on when this next block gets found.. not very good!
  • workwork Member Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭
    @shutfu 25% off ideal is pretty small for a pool that's under 1.5GH/s. It the pool finds a bunch more blocks then "ideal" tomorrow, that number could easily shift to the positive.
    today up to now we mined 3 full blocks and two uncles. that is good, hopefully we can see another block or so by the end of the day. anyone who wishes to try out pool is very welcome! tnx