ethermine.rocks - 0% fee, 100% working, quick start package and great support

Comments

• ethermine_rocksethermine_rocks Member Posts: 228
    As soon as possible. I will personaly monitor your wallet and notify you when we do a payout to your address. We have to payout the exact amount to every one, you warnier included. we need to go through entire database, check every line, assemble and recalculate, then payout, this is awsome amount of work, takes time we dont have, and could spend to improve new pool, but as promised shall be done. As I said in previous posts manual payouts were our last option. Thanks for your patience. Comment are always appreciated.
  • warinerwariner Member Posts: 38
    edited May 2016

As soon as possible. I will personaly monitor your wallet and notify you when we do a payout to your address. We have to payout the exact amount to every one, you warnier included. we need to go through entire database, check every line, assemble and recalculate, then payout, this is awsome amount of work, takes time we dont have, and could spend to improve new pool, but as promised shall be done. As I said in previous posts manual payouts were our last option. Thanks for your patience. Comment are always appreciated.

I appreciate your commitment.
    Soon my miners go back to you pool....I hope this will be appreciated by you and an incentive to send as soon possible my eth of last block of old pool.

Are approximately 4eth..and given the current value I would like to sell them as soon as possible....I hope you can understand...

update:
    http://ethermine.rocks/#/account/0x5d2acb1c317b96570e850c39bdbd98a8a6785e5d
    Yes, I can see your wallet address at our pool mining so I wish to thank you for staying at our pool and your trust in us. We appreciate this! Can you please confirm you received your payment we sent for your mining. You should have two payments by now because you joined again just in time to mine a part of new block on pool. We work to make this worth for everyone at pool. If you need any help please dont hasitate to ask! Happy mining!
    edited May 2016
    I confirm. I received 4.5 eth for the old block. Thank you man and excuse my distrust.
    Good pool and good staff.
  • metalorkmetalork Member Posts: 15
    Hi @ethermine_rocks Im starting to mining from venezuela. I have some questions:
    1. Its better to mine solo or use a pool instead?
    2. Can I conect to a pool only with a R9 280x?
    3. What kind of software do I need to start mining using etermine.rocks?
    1 for low hash its better pool
    2 yes
    3 ethminer
    agreed! A guide to quick setup is here

http://ethermine.rocks/#/help
    @ethermine_rocks can i use the claymores's miner? and i would like to use ubuntu 16.04, just for stability in the system. I can't stay all day watching the process. Is that good?
    Yep claymore works
  • po_etpo_et Member Posts: 4
    Hi @ethermine_rocks how can I use Claaymore miner?
    I have tried:
    [email protected]:~/Claymore$ ./ethdcrminer64 -epool 164.132.25.21:8888 -ewal 0x138beb85acf4d69966e74c29fabeb655b0ff7fe3 -mport 0 -mode 1 -eworker t1

but without luck, I see following error

ETH: 1 pool is specified
    Main Ethereum pool is 164.132.25.21:8888

Cards available: 1
    GPU #0: name: Pitcairn, 3072 MB available, 16 compute units
    Total cards: 1
    GPU #0: set -etha as 1 (ETH algo for slow cards)
    ETH: Stratum - connecting to '164.132.25.21' <164.132.25.21> port 8888
    ETH: Stratum - Connected (164.132.25.21:8888)
    ETHEREUM-ONLY MINING MODE ENABLED (-mode 1)
    miner-proxy stratum mode
    Watchdog enabled

ETH: Job timeout, disconnect, retry in 20 sec...
    GPU0 t=29C fan=68%
    ETH: Stratum - connecting to '164.132.25.21' <164.132.25.21> port 8888
    ETH: Stratum - Connected (164.132.25.21:8888)
    GPU0 t=29C fan=68%
    ETH: Job timeout, disconnect, retry in 20 sec...
    GPU0 t=30C fan=68%

and logfile shows:
    23:09:43:181 37fff700 ETH: Stratum - Connected (164.132.25.21:8888)
    23:09:43:249 37fff700 got 88 bytes
    23:09:43:249 37fff700 buf: HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
    Content-Type: text/plain
    Connection: close

400 Bad Request
    23:09:43:249 37fff700 buf: HTTP/1.1400BadRequest
    Content-Type:text/plain
    Connection:close
    400BadRequest

Maybe do you have a hint for me?
    ethdcrminer64 -epool ethermine.rocks:8008 -ewal 0x138beb85acf4d69966e74c29fabeb655b0ff7fe3 -mport 0 -mode 1 -eworker t1
    port 8008 is stratum port, try the line I posted
    Well for a small pool I think we can all feel satisfied, today most miners made around 5 ETH mining on pool. Happy mining folks!
  • po_etpo_et Member Posts: 4
    edited May 2016
    Thanks, miner works perfectly :-)
    Post edited by po_et on

Well for a small pool I think we can all feel satisfied, today most miners made around 5 ETH mining on pool. Happy mining folks!

True! very lucky day!
    metalork said:

@ethermine_rocks can i use the claymores's miner? and i would like to use ubuntu 16.04, just for stability in the system. I can't stay all day watching the process. Is that good?

Ubuntu 16.04 is without fgrlx, if you can do mining let me know.
  • TermieTermie Member Posts: 130
    is there any alternative mining server available? Claymore's right now lost connection for a short moment and switched back to my previous pool...
    Sorry about that. The dev is working on some improvements right now so there might have been a glitch. The pool is up and running since day one. No downtime at all. All downtime will be announced before if there is going to be any at all. You can feel free to switch failover option to false. I know I have :-)
    Or just restart claymore to connect again. Tnx.
  • rawmeenrawmeen Member Posts: 79
    @ethermine_rocks how do I monitor my miner on your pool? Would like to see average Hash rate, shares, etc. can't see it anywhere on your site.
    nevermind ... found it :)
    wariner said:

True! very lucky day!
    metalork said:

Ubuntu 16.04 is without fgrlx, if you can do mining let me know.
    I didn't knew that... Thanks.. Now I gonna use 14.01 then... If any of you guys have a better solution to make a very estable system, I will apreciate that
  • michidamichida Member Posts: 31
    switched 1of my rigs to your pool for now, hope i wont be disappointed :)
    dont think you should be, check out the payouts page on pool for last 2 days
    started mining with you but I'm wondering why my hashrate says 104 (long average) while on Claymore miner I'm consistantly doing 29.8 per card x4 .... should be close to 120.
    Been mining for 10 hours so far ... Is that normal?
    also, is it best to put all miners on the same address or have 2 separate workers, each with a different address? I've seen many combine them.
    Yep, hashrate varies, so your long average is just that, average speed in a period longer than 3hours, you will probably see it peak a lot above 120 at times. It's normal.
  • shutfushutfu Member Posts: 320 ✭✭
    i see you changed software. now it resembles poolto but is called open instead of go.

Thinking about trying you out for a day, do you support genoil in stratum mode? I should have picked yesterday as the day to try based on your blocks haha
  • shutfushutfu Member Posts: 320 ✭✭
    throwing my 100mh/s :[ on yours for a day. http://i.imgur.com/mOm1lFn.png check out that 2.3 mh/s r7 240 kickin some ass