How much are your real payouts per 100MH/s for the last 24 hours

adasebadaseb Member Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭
Seems payments are going lower and lower everyday.

In the last 24 hours for 100MH/s I've only made 1.128 ETH on Dwarfpool.

Comments

• TermieTermie Member Posts: 130
    Thats normal in my opinion... do you expect more? Difficulty hits 34k right now....
    (Ethmining-) Elvis has (almost) left the building I would say - at least at countries with high electricity costs.
    :/
  • disturbiliciousdisturbilicious CanadaMember Posts: 24
    ~1 ETH per 85-90 Mh/s rig. So, about the same as you. Some 15% less than last week.
  • syaoran99syaoran99 Member Posts: 204
    Nothing surprising. I've been harping away along with @ilia7777 for a while now. Getting bashed left and right called names and such for doing so.
  • thesmokingmanthesmokingman Member Posts: 152 ✭✭
    I have 560MH over at ethermine with payouts set to 5ETH and I average 5-10ETH a day depending on what time my first payout of the day is.
  • koorpakoorpa Member Posts: 73
    yup, same results here, about 1,12 eth per 100Mhs until an hour ago, but now my earnings fell to 1,05 after this spike in difficulty! someone turned on mega farm!?
  • akropissakropiss Member Posts: 64
    @Termie I wonder what the diff will be when the 2gb cards start bottlenecking hard and eventually tap out, I don't know about mining but for gaming the r7 370 cannot actually use a full 4gb, so they'll still mine close to their keep but will also take a significant hit in hashrate. (in my guesstimation). As the DAG grows, hashrates drop but some cards hold their ratio better than others,
  • th00berth00ber Member Posts: 213 ✭✭
    I got 96 Mh/s and my real payout on dwarfppol is about 1.08 ETH for the last 24h on dawrfpool
  • happytreefriendshappytreefriends Member Posts: 537 ✭✭✭
    Considering everyone already said dwarfpool underpays , etc...,, it's your fault for still using them. *SMH*

Just FYI, Solo mining, I've been making a clear 20%++ over static earnings with my rigs for the past 2 weeks across the board. Solo mining doesn't seem to affect my luck over the past 2 weeks even though the diff has risen quite a bit. :SHRUG:

All my miners run still at same hash rate as before but now I overclock a bit.
    390's at 30-31MH, 380s at 20.5MH, 370's at 15.6MH, etc..
  • rdnkjdirdnkjdi Member Posts: 135 ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Do you have problems with geth crashing? Or do you use cpp eth?

I've nearly converted to solo mining but based on everything I've read geth crashes and cpp eth is so much of a pain the big pools only went to it in the last three or four months.
    @Termie I wonder what the diff will be when the 2gb cards start bottlenecking hard and eventually tap out, I don't know about mining but for gaming the r7 370 cannot actually use a full 4gb, so they'll still mine close to their keep but will also take a significant hit in hashrate. (in my guesstimation). As the DAG grows, hashrates drop but some cards hold their ratio better than others,
    Isn't that going to be late this year / early next year before that happens?
  • shawn_Blah_Blahshawn_Blah_Blah Member Posts: 57
    I get less than a block a day now, used to get like 4 a day:(
  • TermieTermie Member Posts: 130
    edited May 2016

Considering everyone already said dwarfpool underpays , etc...,, it's your fault for still using them. *SMH*

Cannot confirm this. At the day I´d switched from Coinotron to Dwarfpool, earnigs were better there, after 24h with same config/settings and altough a little diff-raise at this day.

Just FYI, Solo mining, I've been making a clear 20%++ over static earnings with my rigs for the past 2 weeks across the board. Solo mining doesn't seem to affect my luck over the past 2 weeks even though the diff has risen quite a bit. :SHRUG:

I only have ~52 MH/s now, isn´t this too low for solo mining? How many days will roughly needed to find a block?
    Update: I upgrade my little rig a last time with another R9 290x because I bought it used and very cheap right now - so I´m at ~80 - 82 MH/s in a few days. What can I expect with (Ethpool) solo mining then, approximately?
    Post edited by Termie on
  • koorpakoorpa Member Posts: 73
    how much is too low MHs for solo mining, anyway?