More than a week ago I had an idea to use ethereum contracts to create a more decentralized way of eSports betting. Currently the biggest site for CS:GO betting is completely intransparent, all the money is controlled by only a few people and nobody knows how big their share is. So that's why I decided to come up with a contract that is 100% transparent, verified and has a low fee. I know that an oracle contract is not 100% decentralized, but it is much better to have an almost compelte decentralized platform than having one centralized that is 100% in control of the operators.
Even though we first debut about a week ago, during the big CS:GO Major, we haven't officially launched until now. During this week we completely rewrote the site and some backend stuff. We hope you like it and please tell us what you think
- 100% transparent (Contract with verified code)
- 0.25 - 100 Ether bets possible
- Fair and low fee system. 4% payed from the losing balance pool. Fee explained
- Safe: Contract returns all coins if a match was fixed or a party cheated!
- Safe: Contract automatically returns all coins if bet is locked for more than 28 days
- Powered by the well trusted guys behind csgobets.org
To our Ethereum eSports betting platform:
You can take a look at the contract code here