Ethereum"on hold" in Kraken since age

NilsvdbNilsvdb Member Posts: 3
Hi everybody,

I'm pretty new about cryptocurrency. I bought some ETH from an exchange and sent them to Kraken. They are "on hold" already one month now. Kraken support doesn't replayed any of my requests. Do you have any suggestion?

Thanks
Nils

Comments

• WotanTheWipeoutWotanTheWipeout Member Posts: 4
    I use Kraken since ages. Are you sure they were sent to Kraken? At some exchanges you get a withdraw email and have to confirm your withdraw. Happened to me years ag with Bittrex.

2. you can check if the amount was sent or not.
    http://etherscan.io/txs

At Kraken your money is safe.
  • feuxsfeuxs Member Posts: 1
    Hi,

I have the same problem.

they have issue receving funds from contract wallet. You ust send fund with basic wallet.

To recover your fund,create à token on the support, and go to reddit (subbredit kraken) and send a PM to the administrator

Good day
  • NilsvdbNilsvdb Member Posts: 3
    I checked on etherscan.to and the transaction was sent 31 days ago.
    For what I know Kraken should be a reliable exchange, I don't think they are so cheap to play with my 20 ETH for a month.
    What really disappoint me is that I already created three token on the support, but they don't replay me at all.
    I bought and sent these ETH from litebit.eu to Kraken, then few days later I bought the same amount of ETH and sent them to Poloniex and everything went fine

I will try on reddit.

Thank you guys
  • kraus3742kraus3742 Member Posts: 3
    I have not had any issue with Ethereum on Kraken. Make sure you choose a HEX address when generating a wallet address with them. I have transfered in and out of Kraken multiple times with no issues. Kraken support has also been good for me as well, just takes 2 days generally for a response, however they answer my questions.

I always recommend a small amount for your first transfers (in both directions) to new services to ensure that you understand how to smoothly transfer funds.
  • smookie_macksmookie_mack Member Posts: 12
    Are you verified on Kraken? If you are not, that could be the problem for the delay.
    If you want to stay anonymous, you can use services like Bitcoin London for trading ETH to bank, skrill or paypal.
  • NilsvdbNilsvdb Member Posts: 3
    Yes I'm verified tier 3.
    I also choose a HEX address when I generated the wallet address with kraken.
    The etherscan confirmation here below:
    Block Height: 1124356 (201610 block confirmations)
    TimeStamp : 34 days 6 hrs ago (3/9/2016 6:09:00 PM)

and jeezzz!! Why Kraken doesn't give any response to my request?
  • smookie_macksmookie_mack Member Posts: 12
    Are you verified on Kraken? If you are not, that could be the problem for the delay.
    If you want to stay anonymous, you can use services like Bitcoin London for trading ETH to bank, skrill or paypal.