Ether Lottery - A new way to play

Hi

So i'm considering making a lottery system. I'm just seeing how much interest there would be for a system like this?

Basically what will happen is it'd be a totally random system. Users can deposit however much they like. The system takes a very small % to keep up and running.

So say if the first user comes into the game and deposits 80 ether for the current game. This would make the prize 100 ether. He then has 100% of the chance to win the prize as he is the only one playing.

Another user comes into the game depositing 20 Ether, Making the prize 150 ether. The change of the first user then drops to make it fair. The first user has a chance of 80% and the Second user has a 20% chance of winning.

The logic is all here, I could build this system within a week and have it running if there is a demand for this! It would be provably fair and could potentially have multiple prizes.

I was just wondering if there is a demand for this and if anyone would be interested?

Thanks
Sam

(Please leave hate comments at home? Its just an idea :3)

Comments

• GodmasterGodmaster Member Posts: 183
    There is already a site for lottery system with ethereum
  • Dashman88Dashman88 Member Posts: 13
    There is this site (I've included my referral): http://ethereumlottery.net/?type=fe&ref=2078
  • iFAiFA Member Posts: 7
    Hey!
    I have created today a lottery contract:
    https://etherchain.org/account/0xdf2dee490762dc93914408f37bf4bba1c0aa07ae
    Now i have problem with the code verifyting on the site..

I created a full document for the contract, but now is only in hungarian language.

If you wanna check it:
    Address:
    0xdf2dee490762dc93914408f37bf4bba1c0aa07ae
    ABI:
    [{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"GameId","type":"uint256"}],"name":"DrawDetails","outputs":[{"name":"SecretKeyHash","type":"bytes32"},{"name":"SecretKey","type":"string"},{"name":"DrawStatus","type":"string"},{"name":"WinHash","type":"bytes32"},{"name":"WinningNumbers","type":"uint8[5]"},{"name":"Hit3Count","type":"uint256"},{"name":"Hit4Count","type":"uint256"},{"name":"Hit5Count","type":"uint256"},{"name":"Hit3Prize","type":"uint256"},{"name":"Hit4Prize","type":"uint256"},{"name":"Hit5Prize","type":"uint256"}],"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"AdminCloseContract","outputs":[],"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"ticketPrice","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"GameId","type":"uint256"}],"name":"GameDetails","outputs":[{"name":"Jackpot","type":"uint256"},{"name":"TicketsCount","type":"uint256"},{"name":"StartBlock","type":"uint256"},{"name":"EndBlock","type":"uint256"}],"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"Information","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"string"}],"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"NewDrawer","type":"address"}],"name":"AdminSetDrawer","outputs":[],"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"AdminDrawProcess","outputs":[],"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"AdminAddFunds","outputs":[],"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"CurrentGameId","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"tickets","type":"bytes5[]"}],"name":"UserAddTicket","outputs":[],"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"UserGetPrize","outputs":[],"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"addr","type":"address"}],"name":"UserCheckBalance","outputs":[{"name":"Balance","type":"uint256"}],"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"Address","type":"address"},{"name":"GameId","type":"uint256"},{"name":"TicketNumber","type":"uint256"}],"name":"CheckTickets","outputs":[{"name":"Numbers","type":"uint8[5]"},{"name":"Hits","type":"uint256"},{"name":"Paid","type":"bool"}],"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"secret_Key","type":"string"},{"name":"New_secret_Key_Hash","type":"bytes32"}],"name":"AdminStartDraw","outputs":[{"name":"ret","type":"uint256"}],"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"AdminGetFee","outputs":[],"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"AdminDrawError","outputs":[],"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"ContractStatus","outputs":[{"name":"Enabled","type":"bool"}],"type":"function"},{"inputs":[{"name":"SecretKeyHash","type":"bytes32"}],"type":"constructor"}]