ethermine.org - The fastest way to mine ether

Comments

• ImAMiner?ImAMiner? Member Posts: 208 ✭✭
    Rabasso said:

@dr_pra have a question.

before you could see how many days you had left to get the block reward based on you position on the list showing shares accumulated...

Is that information not available anymore, how can you check that? by the way great work on the site! good UX, seems you had some designers designing it not programers... cheers

I think you mean ethpool...http://ethpool.org/credits
  • SashSash Member Posts: 56
    Have there been any server/performance issues with ethminer pool in the last 24 hours?

I've noticed twice in 24 hours that ethminer has been behaving odly which required my miner to be restarted to resume mining.

Ontop of that my effective hashrate that used to be 160~165 consistently for the last 6 days seems to have dropped dramatically to 100~120... where local hash rate is still 160~

• Jotun70Jotun70 Member Posts: 107 ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Edit: False alarm. Internet went down, which is something I haven't had happen to me in over a year! All is well :)
    Post edited by Jotun70 on
    Ethermine pool seems to go down in last 3 days at least once. As a result the genoli ethminer is not smart enough to reconnect requiring to close the miner and try again manually which works. However this is now becoming annoying when it happens in the middle of early hours at 2~6AM.

I manually simulated my local network internet down by uplugging LAN, waited a while and reconnected the LAN cable. Ethermine mining software reconnected without fault. So this tells me something happens on Ethermine pool that stops the miner from being able to re-connect.

I'm connected to the US west pool.

Should I try EU pool instead?

Also if you are connected to 1 of these pools, do the rewards get shared across all the pools for blocks?

• dr_pradr_pra Member Posts: 445 ✭✭✭
    The servers were running stable during the last days. Usually such issues are caused by instabilities with your local internet connection.

I don't understand your second question.
    No issues with my 200 Mbps fibre. The pool has been running poorly. Every 24 hours the server stops receiving connection I've just switched from US2, US1 and now EU1. All the same connection stability issues on the server.

Gonna change pools, this downtime with server is affecting ROI.
    Sorry for your troubles. We just checked all servers and they are running fine without any connectivity issues.
  • buffybuffy Member Posts: 101 ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    @dr_pra I have problem with viewing miner's chart on website stats page. is it possible to have text reported, current, average hashrate in same order? I understand that results are sorted according to values, but it's really difficult to analyze it. Thanks a lot.

btw: chart is little bit small in popup window. you can popup maybe larger chart view.
  • BiodomBiodom Member Posts: 693 ✭✭✭
    nobody noticed some strange with us1? my linux rigs are fine, but windows are throwing larger number of errors than for few days before. I had to restart because it got really high (20%), but even after restart it is 8%, while Linux is at 0-1%.

No code change or anything else last night?
    No changes from our side on the pool. All servers are running fine without any issues.
    Whenever I experienced the issue with the connection on the pool you can see on the pool stat page a drop in total hash power, which confirms that others had experienced the same problems.

Hopefully you fix the issue because it only started 24th/25th onward.
    Those changes in the total hashrate of the pool can be attributed to a DAG change which always causes incorrectly configured miners to stop generating valid shares. This is a common issue we see since day 1 of Ethereum mining but it's effect are less and less visible with the new on GPU DAG generation miners.
    Those changes in the total hashrate of the pool can be attributed to a DAG change which always causes incorrectly configured miners to stop generating valid shares. This is a common issue we see since day 1 of Ethereum mining but it's effect are less and less visible with the new on GPU DAG generation miners.
  • citronickcitronick Member Posts: 110
    i cant see website for ethpool - anything wrong? Could be a Internet problem... Doc - can help confirm?

This site can’t be reached
    ethpool.org took too long to respond.
    Must be on your side. Our monitoring system is reporting no problems and I also checked the site manually.

Next time please post issues related to ethpool in the correct thread.
  • BiodomBiodom Member Posts: 693 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    @dr_pra
    New interface is better, but i do miss one thing: before you can change settings on a rig and see how it does almost in real time, so when a particular setup was bad, you see invalids (my recollection is that 5-10 min was enough) fast.
    Now you have to wait 1hr to see what happened in prior hour.
    I also miss individual rig curves. That was awesome.

EDIT: OK, thanks re curves and stats.
    Post edited by Biodom on
    You can click on the rig name to see the individual rig curves. We will look into how we can provide a faster share statistic calculation. Thanks for your feedback.
  • rawmeenrawmeen Member Posts: 79
    the reported hashrate of all my rigs are reporting 0 this morning. It's weird cos they all seem to work fine so I'm wondering if there's an issue at ethermine.org?
    Anyone else experiencing this?
    edited September 2016
    There was an issue with exporting the reported hashrate into the database. It has been resolved and the rate should be accurate withing the next 10 minutes again. Thanks for reporting this issue. Mining income was unaffected by this!
  • rawmeenrawmeen Member Posts: 79
    @dr_pra Yes, everything is back to normal. Thank you for the clarification and your quick response.
  • robegamesrobegames Member Posts: 41
    hi everyone,

Free IOS app that supports Ethermine and Ethpool accounts. Check your stats from your iPhone.

Ethereum Mining Monitor v1.1 available for download on the App Store:

features:
    You can view your hashrate
    View your estimated earnings
    View the last 100 unpaid transactions
    View the last 100 paid transactions
    Update your mining pool settings (min payout, email)

App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ethereum-mining-monitor/id1139650210?mt=8

If you find it useful, please rate it on the app store. thanks
  • cavkiecavkie Member Posts: 11
    The discrepancy between reported hashrate and average hashrate getting bigger and bigger. Usually it was about 1%, today it's 5%. Effective hashrate is like a roller coaster
  • Dr_House86Dr_House86 Member Posts: 566 ✭✭✭
    @cavkie
    I don't know how long you are mining but the average hashrate is always lower than the reported.
  • Jotun70Jotun70 Member Posts: 107 ✭✭
    Reported hash busted right now? Miner working flawlessly, even restarted just in case... No reported hash still.
  • Tbone5660Tbone5660 Member Posts: 75
    Getting the same here.
  • SunyataSunyata Member Posts: 35
    edited September 2016
    Same here. Reported hashrate is 0 for my miners. My unpaid balance has not updated either.
  • mikeminermikeminer Member Posts: 38
    Hey @dr_pra, same problem here. Please check
  • MadpacketMadpacket Member Posts: 25
    edited September 2016
    My reported hashrates are also zero. I also haven't been paid out in the last five hours according to etherchain.org. I submitted a ticket but checked here. Worried I'm just burning hydro at the moment. Please look into this ASAP.

• Tbone5660Tbone5660 Member Posts: 75
    Sunyata said:

Same here. Reported hashrate is 0 for my miners. My unpaid balance has not updated either.

I just noticed balance not updating as well.

• FlexinFlexin FranceMember Posts: 45
    Same problem here, check it please @dr_pra