Ethereum Mining Pool Hub - 0% Fee, pays all kind of mining rewards, supports all miner programs

Comments

• miningpoolhubminingpoolhub Member Posts: 308 ✭✭
    Rat said:

@miningpoolhub many of my etc on stuck in auto exchange for long time currently around 20 etc in exchange while daily mining roi is less than 10etc. Any idea why ?

Yobit exchange site has internal error confirming ETC deposits.
    I mean, coins are not showing up even I sent to them.

Here's yobit's etc deposit address for miningpoolhub.
    http://gastracker.io/addr/0x9877b48b123596bcf6d9510cfcdeaa8cf8fc4258

They don't respond as usual and I had to cover these coins from my pocket.
    Currently I sent same amounts of ETC coins to poloniex and these will be transferred to you at next withdrawal time.

Sorry for inconvenience. I don't like yobit.
    Ethereum difficulty rising again. Interesting.
  • ImAMiner?ImAMiner? Member Posts: 208 ✭✭
    People moving back from Zcash probably
    ImAMiner? said:

People moving back from Zcash probably

Yeah
    Quite big move these days.
  • RatRat Member Posts: 25
    @miningpoolhub is there auto switch between ethash and equihash ?
    Rat said:

Added several switches related to equihash.

AMD - Ethash, Equihash
    NVIDIA - Ethash, Equihash
    AMD - Blake-Vanilla, Ethash, Equihash, Groestl, Myriad-Groestl, Skein
    NVIDIA - Blake-Vanilla, Ethash, Equihash, Groestl, Myriad-Groestl, Skein
    Equihash

You need to set "-retrydelay -1" at claymore ZEC miner to algo switch.
    Currently there's no "-retrydelay -1" option at claymore's eth dual miner, so you need to use genoil's FS option like below.

ethminer --farm-retries 0 -G -S us-east.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:12020 -O username.workername:x -FS exit

I hope you like it.
  • glenn_txglenn_tx Member Posts: 67

So with the auto-switching, it takes into consideration the current price of the coins as well? I mean, ZEC is trading a lot higher than ZCL, so you need to mine a lot more coins. Is this taken into consideration with the calculations? Or is this just a coin-coin calculation?
    glenn_tx said:

So with the auto-switching, it takes into consideration the current price of the coins as well? I mean, ZEC is trading a lot higher than ZCL, so you need to mine a lot more coins. Is this taken into consideration with the calculations? Or is this just a coin-coin calculation?
    Price is considered, of course.
    All coins are calculated, and measured in BTC value to compare profitability.

Rat said:

Added several switches related to equihash.

AMD - Ethash, Equihash
    NVIDIA - Ethash, Equihash
    AMD - Blake-Vanilla, Ethash, Equihash, Groestl, Myriad-Groestl, Skein
    NVIDIA - Blake-Vanilla, Ethash, Equihash, Groestl, Myriad-Groestl, Skein
    Equihash

Currently there's no "-retrydelay -1" option at claymore's eth dual miner, so you need to use genoil's FS option like below.

ethminer --farm-retries 0 -G -S us-east.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:12020 -O username.workername:x -FS exit

I hope you like it.
    I've never been entirely sure how this works...Do you run both miners at the same time and one receives work while the other just waits for work? According to claymore's zec miner documentation "-retrydelay -1" just exits the miner...so if profitability swings back towards zec, the miner is not running.
    ImAMiner? said:

I've never been entirely sure how this works...Do you run both miners at the same time and one receives work while the other just waits for work? According to claymore's zec miner documentation "-retrydelay -1" just exits the miner...so if profitability swings back towards zec, the miner is not running.

Only one miner runs at a time, but retries whole miner checking for each algo.

Here's some example start.bat file for it.

:start
    ZecMiner64.exe -zpool us-east.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:12023 -zwal username.workername -zpsw x -retrydelay -1

timeout 1
    goto start

Miners asks pool with specific algo by pointing appropriate algo endpoint port, and pool responds with connection/disconnection according to auto switching state.
    If miner is disconnected, it closes itself and next algo will be tested.
    When all algo ports are tested, wait 1 second and start whole checking again.
    ok great. People are looking for something like this in claymore's bct forums. It could probably help you get some more hashrate if it was more well known. I'm sure claymore will add "-retrydelay -1" on the dual miner. I guess you'd have to tell people that they need to combine both miners in one folder or put the path to the exe in there (that might be asking too much of them, ha)
    ImAMiner? said:

ok great. People are looking for something like this in claymore's bct forums. It could probably help you get some more hashrate if it was more well known. I'm sure claymore will add "-retrydelay -1" on the dual miner. I guess you'd have to tell people that they need to combine both miners in one folder or put the path to the exe in there (that might be asking too much of them, ha)

Yeah, I'll release binary package when dual miner comes out.
    I already asked claymore to add -retrydelay option to dual miner too already.

Seems like claymore is busy with zec miner though :D
  • vlcmstnevlcmstne Member Posts: 119
    edited November 2016
    Maybe you can help a noob out, I used the bat you suggested and it seems to work great sometimes, but what I'm noticing is that the AMD ethhash/equihash multi port is still sending work to the ZEC miner and not allowed the switch to happen any thoughts
    Post edited by vlcmstne on
  • AtrocityAtrocity Member Posts: 46
    Was there any issue with the pool in the last 12~ hours? Currently missing a payment. Says it was sent by the pool but my wallet never received it. I've had no issues for the past month or so, so I was just wondering.
    vlcmstne said:

Maybe you can help a noob out, I used the bat you suggested and it seems to work great sometimes, but what I'm noticing is that the AMD ethhash/equihash multi port is still sending work to the ZEC miner and not allowed the switch to happen any thoughts

Do you have the right "job" set here. https://miningpoolhub.com/?page=account&action=hubworkers

He forgot to mention that above. You should choose multi-algo switch ethhash,equihash
    Ok I checked there and yes I do but also as a side note is there anyway to do the --farm-retries 0 with sg-miner or something equivalent I'd rather use sg if i could, ethminer bogs my cpu down i can't see a CLI for anything similar.
    I think wolf0 has an sgminer port for eth but I don't know if it's for sale or not. I think you're best bet would be to bother claymore enough for him to add -retrydelay -1 to his miner. I don't remember genoil's miner using a lot of cpu though....
    ya it does on my little POS miners i think it has to do with debug output but there is an sgminer port for eth, guess they worked with wolf0, but anyways i just can't find a "no retry" like option.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1612329.0
    edited November 2016
    maybe I can use the quit option...
    Exit sgminer when event occurs.
    Available: Events
    Config File Syntax: "quit":""
    Command Line Syntax: --event-quit
    Argument: string Yes: "true" "yes" "1" or No: "false" "no" "0"
    Default: false
    with Event set as idle
    (Occurs when a GPU goes idle for not performing any work or when no work has been received in 10 minutes.)?
    so when i tried that I got command not found...hmm maybe its on my syntax lol i probably mistyped, ill try again
    wolf0 says he didn't mess with it so it should have it
    my bat:

:start

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT = 100
    setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
    setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
    setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
    setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

sgminer.exe --no-retry -c sgminer.txt
    ZecMiner64.exe -zpool us-east.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:12023 -zwal xxx.xxx -zpsw xxx -tt 78 -retrydelay -1

timeout 1
    goto start

CMD Output
    sgminer.exe --no-retry -c sgminer.txt
    [15:33:57] sgminer.exe: --no-retry: unrecognized option

Not sure what to think lol
    Couple things, since you're using setx, you only need to do it once, you can erase those from this bat. setx makes it permanent but if you used set instead then you would need it in there everytime you mine. Also that = sign is only used for set not setx. So you need to erase that = then run your bat. Then you can erase those 5 lines, if you want.

Now it has been a while since I've used sgminer but I'm pretty sure your sgminer.txt needs to be sgminer.conf That may have something to do with it.
    thanks for the heads up with the setx commands i'll change that, but sgminer works fine with the sgminer.txt when i run it for just eth mining, but for this auto algo switching bat how to tell it to quit and not keep retrying to get work is where i'm not making the connection
    I thought maybe changing the .txt to .conf with a little luck may have fixed the problem. Maybe wolf0 did accidentally remove the option. I would reply in that bct thread you linked above and ask him about it. According to his roadmap for his genesis sgminer, equihash should be implemented this month. Then you'll only need one miner, though the silentarmy kernel is not as fast as claymore.
    edited November 2016
    Atrocity said:

Was there any issue with the pool in the last 12~ hours? Currently missing a payment. Says it was sent by the pool but my wallet never received it. I've had no issues for the past month or so, so I was just wondering.

I checked recent 500 payouts and they were all found from blockchain (etherchain site).
    I don't think there's some missing payouts.

Have you updated to latest ethereum client? (geth, parity I mean)
    Because there were clients that hardfork yesterday at block height 2642462.
    That hardfork schedule is delayed, and new binary has released but some people didn't update it again.

I hope you to check your client version.
    If you don't think you received coins, please tell me your coin address or username or id. I'll check.

Thanks.
    vlcmstne said:

thanks for the heads up with the setx commands i'll change that, but sgminer works fine with the sgminer.txt when i run it for just eth mining, but for this auto algo switching bat how to tell it to quit and not keep retrying to get work is where i'm not making the connection

Seems like I'm a bit late here.
    There's no '--no-retry' option for other sgminer releases because that option is inserted by me.

Here's repository I forked.
    https://github.com/miningpoolhub/sgminer

I added skein algo and no-retry option to switch multi algo from our pool.
    I'm not sure whether genesis mining adapt our implementation or not, but I'll ask them after I arrange repository branch. My repository has some error on building from linux currently.
    ImAMiner? said:

I thought maybe changing the .txt to .conf with a little luck may have fixed the problem. Maybe wolf0 did accidentally remove the option. I would reply in that bct thread you linked above and ask him about it. According to his roadmap for his genesis sgminer, equihash should be implemented this month. Then you'll only need one miner, though the silentarmy kernel is not as fast as claymore.

Thank you for precious feedback.
    I would contact to wolf0 as well.
    Maybe you could just fork wolf0's genesis sgminer (you and he both forked from nicehash) and add what you need or get wolf0 to add --no-retry.
    edited November 2016
    Well it looks like claymore added it lol now I can't figure out how to get miner to work, can anyone show me a example bat I got the miners to run but each keep timing out zec not auth and eth just timing out tried all coins and all pools options

Edit:
    I think I really just need to see and example config for claymore to MPH I got the loop to work but must be something with my commands or something

Edit:

Nvm, I figured it out lol
    Post edited by vlcmstne on