Ethereum Mining Pool Hub - 0% Fee, pays all kind of mining rewards, supports all miner programs

Comments

• miningpoolhubminingpoolhub Member Posts: 308 ✭✭
    edited October 2016
    glenn_tx said:

If you are using claymore miner, mining at us-east.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20535,
    set failover pool in epool.txt live below.

POOL: europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20535, WALLET: username.workername,PSW: x, ESM: 2, ALLPOOLS: 1
    POOL: asia.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20535, WALLET: username.workername,PSW: x, ESM: 2, ALLPOOLS: 1

If I am dual mining with Claymore, do I need a dpool.txt file to go along with this epool.txt?
    @glenn_tx

I believe you don't need dpools.txt unless you want to specify other siacoin failover pool server.
    There's only one server for siacoin at miningpoolhub currently.
    glenn_tx said:

While I'm at it, I have one other question. Obviously, you're not at 0% fee anymore like the thread title (.9% on Ethereum). Siacoin is .9% too right? Other than that, have any of the other payouts changed since the beginning of this thread? Can you possibly list out what you pay on (i.e. Uncles, etc.)? I currently have about 750 MH/s with you, but I haven't found a clear listing of current payouts on the website. Thanks.

Yeah. 0% fee is wrong at this moment but I can't edit pool thread title any more due to forum policy.
    All pool's fee is 0.9% including Siacoin.

You can see the latest info at https://ethereum.miningpoolhub.com about uncle, tx payouts at news section.
    All things are distributed still and will not change. Don't worry.

Actually I raised tx fee at withdrawal from 0.0005ETH to 0.005ETH only few minutes ago. This is because I had to raise gas price to overcome current DDoS attack and transaction spam. Ethereum official blog advised it too ( https://blog.ethereum.org/2016/09/22/transaction-spam-attack-next-steps/ )
    tx cost increased for few weeks but pool didn't raise it until now. I'll decrease it when things get resolved.
    [ Ethereum Mining Pool Hub ]

Raised tx fee at withdrawal from 0.0005ETH to 0.005ETH.
    This is because I had to raise gas price to overcome current DDoS attack and transaction spam.
    Ethereum official blog advised it too ( https://blog.ethereum.org/2016/09/22/transaction-spam-attack-next-steps/ )

tx cost increased for few weeks but pool didn't raise it until now. I'll decrease it when things get resolved.
  • glenn_txglenn_tx Member Posts: 67

Actually I raised tx fee at withdrawal from 0.0005ETH to 0.005ETH only few minutes ago. This is because I had to raise gas price to overcome current DDoS attack and transaction spam. Ethereum official blog advised it too ( https://blog.ethereum.org/2016/09/22/transaction-spam-attack-next-steps/ )

OK. No problem. Thanks for the info. I'm glad I asked because I don't think I would have run across that otherwise. I already increased my auto payout level (less frequency) just the other day. I think I'll increase it a little bit more, for now.
  • retherrether Member Posts: 258 ✭✭

@rether
    I think LBRY will be added before 14th Oct.
    I can't guarantee it, because new algo's mining test is quite hard.

Thanks for the update.
  • SaripdolSaripdol Member Posts: 10
    hi..anyone can help me?..i cannot connect Siacoin..for ETH its doing fine..here is my command..anything wrong?..pls assist..prompt said SC:Autorization failed..Null and bla bla

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool us-east1.ethereum.miningpoolhub.com:20536 -ewal WALLET -eworker Saripdol.jj01 -epsw x -allpools 1 -dpool stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:20550 -dwal WALLET -eworker Saripdol.jj02 -dpsw x -dcoin sc
  • ozzz169ozzz169 Member Posts: 18
    about 2 hours ago, my rate dropped to 0 and all my miners still mining, again late at night in USA, come on man, this is not cool. I got 4 miners all still running fine and getting work from the server, and they been running for days, and I just suddenly stopped getting credit for it... hope you fix this and credit it to me 330 MH/s for at least 2 hours now... all mining to your account and not getting credit... I have failovers set as well as per your instructions... so its not on my end...
    glenn_tx said:

OK. No problem. Thanks for the info. I'm glad I asked because I don't think I would have run across that otherwise. I already increased my auto payout level (less frequency) just the other day. I think I'll increase it a little bit more, for now.
    :)
    Saripdol said:

hi..anyone can help me?..i cannot connect Siacoin..for ETH its doing fine..here is my command..anything wrong?..pls assist..prompt said SC:Autorization failed..Null and bla bla

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool us-east1.ethereum.miningpoolhub.com:20536 -ewal WALLET -eworker Saripdol.jj01 -epsw x -allpools 1 -dpool stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:20550 -dwal WALLET -eworker Saripdol.jj02 -dpsw x -dcoin sc

@Saripdol

Would you try like this?

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool us-east1.ethereum.miningpoolhub.com:20536 -ewal WALLET -eworker Saripdol.jj01 -epsw x -allpools 1 -dpool stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:20550 -dwal Saripdol.jj02 -eworker Saripdol.jj02 -dpsw x -dcoin sc

Siacoin pool does not provide wallet based authorization, so you need to input username.workername for -dwal option. I tested this new command and worked well. As I mined for few minutes, I gave you free coins little bit :)
    ozzz169 said:

about 2 hours ago, my rate dropped to 0 and all my miners still mining, again late at night in USA, come on man, this is not cool. I got 4 miners all still running fine and getting work from the server, and they been running for days, and I just suddenly stopped getting credit for it... hope you fix this and credit it to me 330 MH/s for at least 2 hours now... all mining to your account and not getting credit... I have failovers set as well as per your instructions... so its not on my end...

@ozzz169

Hi
    I'll compensate to you for it. Actually I didn't know that problem until now.

1. Would you tell me what amount you want?

2. Can you send me your mining log to [email protected]?
    I'll check and investigate what problem occurred. This is not related to proving your mining at that time, I just want to make sure this issue not happens again.

Thank you.
    idk either after i posted and went to bed, it looks like you fixed it after post though and it started working again. sent picture of graph and log. you can decide from graph what you think is fair. I hope you get this figured out though seems pretty random. it looks like it started working again shortly after i posted and went to bed though... i didnt touch anything on any machine at all before or after posting last night.. so if you didn't do anything on your end that is very strange indeed. but came up shortly after post from graph.. so 2 hours @ 330mhs is about .15 eth if you solve problem so it does not happen anymore can keep it as a donation though... just dont want stress of thinking my workers all froze as i use the site to monitor that they're running.
    edited October 2016
    ozzz169 said:

idk either after i posted and went to bed, it looks like you fixed it after post though and it started working again. sent picture of graph and log. you can decide from graph what you think is fair. I hope you get this figured out though seems pretty random. it looks like it started working again shortly after i posted and went to bed though... i didnt touch anything on any machine at all before or after posting last night.. so if you didn't do anything on your end that is very strange indeed. but came up shortly after post from graph.. so 2 hours @ 330mhs is about .15 eth if you solve problem so it does not happen anymore can keep it as a donation though... just dont want stress of thinking my workers all froze as i use the site to monitor that they're running.

@ozzz169

Hi
    I credited some Bonus to your account. (Little bit more than you asked as I considered your stress)

Actually I restarted US server after seeing your comment.
    I don't think it's usual case, but I should dig down deep and investigate this issue.

Thank you for report.
    Post edited by miningpoolhub on
    [ Ethereum Mining Pool Hub ]

Ethereum network is under attack. Coin transfer would take much longer time than before.

• rmhrmh Member Posts: 410 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Why are so many empty blocks mined by miningpoolhub?
    It's not 100% empty like f2pool and bw.com, but still very suspicious:
    https://etherscan.io/address/0x1a060b0604883a99809eb3f798df71bef6c358f1#mine
    compared to ethermine:
    https://etherscan.io/address/0xea674fdde714fd979de3edf0f56aa9716b898ec8#mine

Can you clarify the situation?
    edited October 2016
    rmh said:

Why are so many empty blocks mined by miningpoolhub?
    It's not 100% empty like f2pool and bw.com, but still very suspicious:
    https://etherscan.io/address/0x1a060b0604883a99809eb3f798df71bef6c358f1#mine
    compared to ethermine:
    https://etherscan.io/address/0xea674fdde714fd979de3edf0f56aa9716b898ec8#mine

Can you clarify the situation?

@rmh

I think it's because our pool wallet's settings are configured to block some transactions by gas consumption to mitigate suspicious attack transactions.

It was advice from parity dev community (gitter chat) and this is why f2pool and bw.com's transactions are similar like us. I'm not sure but seems like ethermine is still mining with previous default settings.
    Thanks for the reply!
    Can you share the details of this configuration? It's about gas price or gas usage?
    I'm seriously want to investigate the pool's behaviour and want to involve the individual miners, because at now many of them can't or don't know how to make a responsible choice about which pool to mine on.

If you're honest mining, it's youre interest also to let it know by the community. I think, if we promote which pools are destructive, they will lose some of their mining power.
    edited October 2016
    @rmh

In short answer, wallet limits by gas usage.
    gas-floor-target, gasprice, tx-gas-limit, cache-size related options are specified according to the advice from parity and geth post.
    But it's not that simple.

I think you misunderstood about "honest mining", or "destructive" in these under attack situation.
    There's no one doing dishonest mining or destructive people if he's not the one making attacking codes.

There's pros and cons of each settings. You can't just say that "they limit something, and they are harming the network". If some wallet limits transaction queue, then it is also trying to block the attacking transaction to spread as well.

For example, look at below block.
    https://etherscan.io/block/2427284
    It has 10568 contracts, confirmed by some other pool.
    As it is already confirmed by main chain, other pools and normal users have to calculate that transactions as well and many of them will experience bloating memory consumption and crash. Many sync error happened today.
    I don't mean to blame that pool.
    It made whole network lagging, but also it included normal transactions.

It's difficult to separate normal transaction and attacking transaction these days because attacker is adapting new strategy everyday. Yeah, there wasn't memory bloating attack yesterday, but today is.

Each pools do their best effort tweaking each values, managing nodes to make network smooth.
    I even today compiled/upgraded/downgraded daemon more than 5 times and changed settings more than 10 times. Currently, our pool's server settings are little bit different each other to monitor the difference. And it will be changed tomorrow also.

Parity dev team is hard working on it. Made some transactions queue strategy, cache, jumptable things lately. I believe it will be better tomorrow (by new parity release), and settings can be changed then too.

If you want to suggest and tweak setting values, discuss, then please come to
    https://gitter.im/ethcore/parity

Thanks.
  • SaripdolSaripdol Member Posts: 10
    Hi @miningpoolhub ..feel curious.. Im mining using auto exchange eth etc.. How long it takes for etc to convert to eth.. Looks like still on exchnge and not convert to eth yet.. Few hours alredy..

[ Ethereum/Ethereum-Classic Mining Pool Hub Notice ]

Ethereum, Ethereum-Classic both networks are under critical attack.

1) Ethereum mining is working, but p2p network is experiencing sync delay and coin transfer errors. Pool statistics update and withdrawal will be done shortly.

2) As Ethereum-classic has few nodes and low hash, it is showing some fork phenomenon currently. All ETC mining resources are redirected to ETH mining temporarily.
    @miningpoolhub
    Thanks for the explanation. Looks like all pools adopted the settings more or less. If this is some kind of consensus between the pool operators and the devs, then it's fine for me.
    But i still think, that empty block mining is destructive. The problematic transactions are included or not, this is not influenced if you're mining empty blocks, only those miners, whose not excluding anything are negativly handicapped, because when an "easier" empty block is made, everyone starts their work from the beginning, and normal blocks has a lesser chance to be mined earlier than the empty blocks.
    I'm experiencing the delay with simple 21000 gas txs, which shouldn't excluded by any of the defense configurations.
  • RatRat Member Posts: 25
    @miningpoolhub are u guys still experiencing attack. U guys send my coins yesterday, I still haven't received.
    Saripdol said:

Hi @miningpoolhub ..feel curious.. Im mining using auto exchange eth etc.. How long it takes for etc to convert to eth.. Looks like still on exchnge and not convert to eth yet.. Few hours alredy..

Hi
    Whole ETH/ETC network is experiencing some error lately. I will monitor and fix things one by one.

Sorry for inconvenience.
    edited October 2016
    rmh said:

@miningpoolhub
    Thanks for the explanation. Looks like all pools adopted the settings more or less. If this is some kind of consensus between the pool operators and the devs, then it's fine for me.
    But i still think, that empty block mining is destructive. The problematic transactions are included or not, this is not influenced if you're mining empty blocks, only those miners, whose not excluding anything are negativly handicapped, because when an "easier" empty block is made, everyone starts their work from the beginning, and normal blocks has a lesser chance to be mined earlier than the empty blocks.
    I'm experiencing the delay with simple 21000 gas txs, which shouldn't excluded by any of the defense configurations.

@rmh

Actually, it's not intended to be empty block.
    When user input lower gas limit for their transaction, and increase gasprice like
    "gas" => "0x9858", (39000)
    "gasPrice" => "0x174876e801"
    then these transactions will be easily figured out by pool wallets that it's not attacking transaction. These will be included and confirmed. Lowering gas limit helps because it tells other node that it will not exceed gas consumption that much at first look.

And, empty block is not easier actually.
    As one of other pool mines transaction included block, then they forces other pool operators to calculate that new transaction any way. So it makes late start than other pools who already maintained that transaction list.

I too don't want to exclude transactions. This is not what I wanted.
    I'm still changing setting values for innocent transactions but not sure what the best value is. And mostly, it became really hard to change setting value today because preparing cache needs more than a hour. New node without cache tend to be not synced in these bloating memory attack.

There's still discussion in parity gitter.
    Please enlighten me if I missed something.

is there link to current information on attacks? also, have auto payment setup (should have been over 12 hours ago), its 1.25 eth over what I set it at now, and requested a manual payout as well some hours ago. is this attack related?
  • slaychoslaycho Member Posts: 1
    ozzz169 said:

is there link to current information on attacks? also, have auto payment setup (should have been over 12 hours ago), its 1.25 eth over what I set it at now, and requested a manual payout as well some hours ago. is this attack related?

Got the same problem. I have missing 2.60eth. I have click it manual payout but didnt recieve it...

@miningpoolhub how can i see the transaction ID to Kraken?
    [ Ethereum/Ethereum-Classic Mining Pool Hub notice ]

Ethereum, Ethereum-Classic both networks are under critical attack.

1) Ethereum mining/withdrawal is working as usual. Credited exact amounts for payouts that are omitted from blockchain. Please request manual payout again if you want to withdraw.

2) As Ethereum-classic has few nodes and low hash, some fork phenomenon happened currently. All ETC mining resources are redirected to ETH mining temporarily.

ozzz169 said:

@ozzz169

Well, currentlly reddit ethereum forum is full of attack discussions.
    By this attack, ethereum will hardfork within 85 hours.
    https://blog.ethereum.org/2016/10/13/announcement-imminent-hard-fork-eip150-gas-cost-changes/

Auto exchange is done quite slowly because of ethereum attack too.
    I'm sure you will get appropriate amount at last.

There were some payouts that were omitted on blockchain. I credited those values for each accounts. Maybe you would need to manually request payout again.
    Sorry for inconvenience.

Thanks.
    slaycho said:

ozzz169 said:

Got the same problem. I have missing 2.60eth. I have click it manual payout but didnt recieve it...

@miningpoolhub how can i see the transaction ID to Kraken?
    @slaycho

I distributed exact amount of coins to each account, if those payouts are not written in blockchain.
    So you would need to request manual payout again or set auto payout things.

At Transactions page, you can see Debit_MP (manual payout), or Debit_AP (auto payout) transactions.
    txid is column next to coin address column. Click that text and popup will come out.

WIth chrome, you can copy that txid text by clicking Ctrl + C.

I will also distribute some coins as compensation for last ethereum network/mining problem.

Thanks.
    I am glass half full kind of person... I think all attacks are good, and fixing them makes the system more robust and durable, so its ok bring attacks, I dont on other hand think that its ok to hardfork to undo losses via attack, such as the eth etc fork. if you lose eth then you lose, its a risk. and attacker should keep the reward, if attack that bad and everyone loses faith then eth is worthless like is should be and stronger safer coin comes up to surface...
    [ Ethereum Classic Mining Pool Hub ]

Ethereum Classic pool is open again.

Many nodes are updated, and network is stable than before.
    So I opened it again.
  • RatRat Member Posts: 25
    @miningpoolhub many of my etc on stuck in auto exchange for long time currently around 20 etc in exchange while daily mining roi is less than 10etc. Any idea why ?