Ethereum Mining Pool Hub - 0% Fee, pays all kind of mining rewards, supports all miner programs

Comments

• miningpoolhubminingpoolhub Member Posts: 308 ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    ImAMiner? said:

ImAMiner? said:

Shouldn't we have found a siacoin block by now?

Well, pool can't guarantee it.
    Anyway new Siacoin block is found about an hour ago. :o
    I should complain more :wink:
    :D
    Delle54 said:

@All: At the moment I am running a R9 280x, anxiously awaiting the delivery of the RX 480. My software/driver: Claymore 5.3 and Crimson 5.12 driver. Claymore mentions the RX 480 in his "Read Me". Does this mean, that this new card works with the "old" driver?

I have no idea. Claymore bitcointalk forum seems better place to discuss about his Readme
  • Delle54Delle54 Hannover, GermanyMember Posts: 16
    edited August 2016

I have no idea. Claymore bitcointalk forum seems better place to discuss about his Readme

Yes, you're right.

I just have to stop mining for a few days, because it's too hot here :-( maybe some hours at night.

Post edited by Delle54 on
  • retherrether Member Posts: 258 ✭✭
    Any estimate on when we'll see an Expanse pool?
  • c2n14c2n14 Member Posts: 22
    How long does it need to wait for Auto Exchange the SIA (SC) coin to ETH?
    rether said:

Any estimate on when we'll see an Expanse pool?

I already synced Expanse and ready to open it but need to optimize pool backend database first.
    Some migration, modification is happening behind the scene currently.

Expanse pool will be available around 17~20 Sep.
    Sorry for late.
    c2n14 said:

How long does it need to wait for Auto Exchange the SIA (SC) coin to ETH?

Siacoin is not able to be auto exchanged currently. This is why your mined Siacoins are all going to 'Credit', not 'Credit_AE'
    I will add the Siacoin exchange support soon.
  • ImAMiner?ImAMiner? Member Posts: 208 ✭✭
    @miningpoolhub Are you aware of the problems with geth?

ImAMiner? said:

@miningpoolhub Are you aware of the problems with geth?

Yeah. But miningpoolhub is running parity and not affected.
    Just keep mining.
    @rether

[Mining Pool Hub Notice]

Opened Expanse pool finally.
    https://expanse.miningpoolhub.com

Claymore needs "-allcoins 1" option to mine expanse. (This is due to DAG and Claymore's dev fee issue)

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool europe1.expanse.miningpoolhub.com:20565 -ewal username.workername -allcoins 1 -eworker username.workername -esm 2 -epsw x -allpools 1 -dpool stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:20550 -dwal coincoin.testsia -dpsw x -dcoin sc

As this "-allcoins 1" option could break already ethash mining rigs, auto switching is disabled for expanse currently.
    You can explicitly select Expanse coin to mine from website if you are mining through 12020,
    but 17020 port's auto switching will never switch to Expanse even its profitability is bigger than other ethash coins.
  • SashSash Member Posts: 56
    edited September 2016
    About ETH/ETC/EXP mining.

If you mine Ethereum-classic, Expanse or ethash-auto-switching with Claymore miner, you need to specify "-allcoins 1" option due to claymore devfee DAG issue.

Here's an commandline example.

1) EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool us-east.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:17020 -ewal username.workername -eworker username.workername -esm 2 -epsw x -allpools 1 -allcoins 1 -dpool stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:20550 -dwal username.workername -dpsw x -dcoin sc
    -> Mine ETH or ETC according to realtime profitability by pointing to 17020 port. It can mine ETC sometimes, so you need to add "-allcoins 1" option to avoid claymore devfee DAG issue.

2) EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool us-east1.ethereum.miningpoolhub.com:20535 -ewal username.workername -eworker username.workername -esm 2 -epsw x -allpools 1 -dpool stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:20550 -dwal username.workername -dpsw x -dcoin sc
    -> To mine ethereum and Siacoin concurrently. no need to specify "-allcoins 1"

Learn more about allcoins 1 option from claymore bitcointalk
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1433925.0
  • ozzz169ozzz169 Member Posts: 18
    is something weird going on? seems like pool hashrate dropped a ton and uncle rate went up... also seems like stats full all pools are a bit odd with high uncle rates... this the ddos attack back?
    edited September 2016
    hmmm... now im still mining but hash rate shows 0 pool went to 0 for a short time but shows 145 gh but im still 0 but both workers showing mining... probably need fallover pool.. can you please post the code for cdm on site with failover pools... though says im still getting jobs from it so maybe i set up the pools right... and its miningpoolhubs issue... ugh... its very late... hate problems right when going to bed!

update: Not very happy... restarted failover pools were set and didnt work... was mining and not getting credit for it... at 3 am... hmmm... not good... not good at all....

update 2: read something about corrupt dag.. maybe it is that... wonder why restart didnt work... set up other pool real fast to test and worked there... is this a my problem or a your problem? anyways sleep time.. hope to hear what was going on like this pool so far even though only been a few days...
    Post edited by ozzz169 on
    edited September 2016
    ozzz169 said:

hmmm... now im still mining but hash rate shows 0 pool went to 0 for a short time but shows 145 gh but im still 0 but both workers showing mining... probably need fallover pool.. can you please post the code for cdm on site with failover pools... though says im still getting jobs from it so maybe i set up the pools right... and its miningpoolhubs issue... ugh... its very late... hate problems right when going to bed!

update: Not very happy... restarted failover pools were set and didnt work... was mining and not getting credit for it... at 3 am... hmmm... not good... not good at all....

update 2: read something about corrupt dag.. maybe it is that... wonder why restart didnt work... set up other pool real fast to test and worked there... is this a my problem or a your problem? anyways sleep time.. hope to hear what was going on like this pool so far even though only been a few days...

Sorry for inconvenience.
    US and Asia pool went down for about 30~45 minutes due to ethereum client (parity) crash.
    Most connections were routed to Europe server but some of them left trying to connect to crashed server.

If you are using claymore miner, mining at us-east.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20535,
    set failover pool in epool.txt live below.

POOL: europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20535, WALLET: username.workername,PSW: x, ESM: 2, ALLPOOLS: 1
    POOL: asia.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20535, WALLET: username.workername,PSW: x, ESM: 2, ALLPOOLS: 1
    why is it that mining on here... us-east1.ethereum.miningpoolhub.com mines but i stopped getting credit for it? its error on your end... and mined 12+ hours without credit for it... was working fine then stopped... I dont suppose your going to credit me that time only had 1 worker on it still but was 93MHs so about .25 eth
  • techninetechnine Member Posts: 4
    @miningpoolhub Any plans to add a LBRY pool? if so that would make mining pool hub a one stop shop for all my miners. Also could it be possible to add a the ability to choose what coin to auto exchange to for each individual coin for example I am currently dual mining ETH and SC on one rig and another is mining LBRY, I would love if I could set it so that LBRY (assuming support is planned) and SC get auto exchanged to BTC and ETH does not get auto exchanged. Thank you for the work you have put in so far!
    technine said:

@miningpoolhub Any plans to add a LBRY pool? if so that would make mining pool hub a one stop shop for all my miners. Also could it be possible to add a the ability to choose what coin to auto exchange to for each individual coin for example I am currently dual mining ETH and SC on one rig and another is mining LBRY, I would love if I could set it so that LBRY (assuming support is planned) and SC get auto exchanged to BTC and ETH does not get auto exchanged. Thank you for the work you have put in so far!

Yes, I'm mining LBRY on my nvidia cards, I'd love to do it at MPH.
    ozzz169 said:

why is it that mining on here... us-east1.ethereum.miningpoolhub.com mines but i stopped getting credit for it? its error on your end... and mined 12+ hours without credit for it... was working fine then stopped... I dont suppose your going to credit me that time only had 1 worker on it still but was 93MHs so about .25 eth

Sorry for that downtime.

Can you tell me your id number or username?
    I'll check and compensate if latest compensation was less than average calculation.
    technine said:

rether said:

@technine, @rether
    LBRY will be added soon. This is my next coin to add.

@technine
    Detailed management of auto exchange is not possible right now. (Enable/Disable auto exchange for each coin)
    It seems like too complex to use for users if I add more buttons.
    Even current UI is quite difficult for beginners. I receive many email, questions about using miningpoolhub and auto exchange, auto switch things.

It would be better for you to add one more alias account for it.
    You can sign up with same email address ending with "_(anything)"
    for example, if you are using "[email protected]" as main account, you may also sign up "[email protected]_1", "[email protected]_2", "[email protected]_ae"
    All accounts email alarm will be sent to [email protected] of course.
    Sign in with different email address, and manage each rigs with specific auto exchange settings.

Wallet address can have this kind of alias "_(xxx)" as well, so you will have no problem with wallet authorization mining too.

So it will separate your whole managing rigs from messy options,
    prevent you from unintended exchanges, but add flexibility.
    I hope you like it.
    pm sent. thanks for looking into it for me. I do like your pool a lot. just would like a little better setup info and updates on web page. but now that found this info it helps...
  • techninetechnine Member Posts: 4
    @miningpoolhub Thanks for the tip I will try that!
    ozzz169 said:

pm sent. thanks for looking into it for me. I do like your pool a lot. just would like a little better setup info and updates on web page. but now that found this info it helps...

Yeah.
    Checked your PM.

I will improve pool with more info and updates. Thanks.
    edited October 2016

ozzz169 said:

Yeah.
    Checked your PM.

I will improve pool with more info and updates. Thanks.
    thanks for taking care of little miner like me :) I recommend this pool highly, I see little more profit then others I have mined in. I think they dont pay uncles as well or something. so I think anyone looking to move off one of the large ones should move here to distribute hash power a little better.
    technine said:

@miningpoolhub Thanks for the tip I will try that!

@technine

You're welcome!
    ozzz169 said:

thanks for taking care of little miner like me :) I recommend this pool highly, I see little more profit then others I have mined in. I think they dont pay uncles as well or something. so I think anyone looking to move off one of the large ones should move here to distribute hash power a little better.

@ozzz169

Thank you for your support!

technine said:

rether said:

@technine, @rether

Thanks for the info, let us know when LBRY pool is added. I have some miners I can move over right away. LBRY is still very good on nvidia cards.
  • glenn_txglenn_tx Member Posts: 67
    edited October 2016

If you are using claymore miner, mining at us-east.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20535,
    set failover pool in epool.txt live below.

POOL: europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20535, WALLET: username.workername,PSW: x, ESM: 2, ALLPOOLS: 1
    POOL: asia.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20535, WALLET: username.workername,PSW: x, ESM: 2, ALLPOOLS: 1

If I am dual mining with Claymore, do I need a dpool.txt file to go along with this epool.txt?
  • glenn_txglenn_tx Member Posts: 67
    While I'm at it, I have one other question. Obviously, you're not at 0% fee anymore like the thread title (.9% on Ethereum). Siacoin is .9% too right? Other than that, have any of the other payouts changed since the beginning of this thread? Can you possibly list out what you pay on (i.e. Uncles, etc.)? I currently have about 750 MH/s with you, but I haven't found a clear listing of current payouts on the website. Thanks.

rether said:

technine said:

rether said:

@technine, @rether

Thanks for the info, let us know when LBRY pool is added. I have some miners I can move over right away. LBRY is still very good on nvidia cards.
    @rether
    I think LBRY will be added before 14th Oct.
    I can't guarantee it, because new algo's mining test is quite hard.