Ethereum Mining Pool Hub - 0% Fee, pays all kind of mining rewards, supports all miner programs

Comments

• workwork Member Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭
    @Bitcanuck you can auto-exchange both to and from Eth. I believe O means it is supported by that exchange, and X means it is not. So, you might be right that you can't exchange from Sia, since it isn't supported by either exchange.

Guess that page is a bit more confusing then I thought when I looked at it before =).
  • ImAMiner?ImAMiner? Member Posts: 208 ✭✭
    Thanks @michida and @bitcanuck Sounds like I just need to change ports and it should work.
  • shutfushutfu Member Posts: 320 ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    is there anyway to track total earnings per 24 hours when using the auto switching ports?

i still cant figure out how to check how ethc that im mining on the auto switching port is converting to eth. Apparently it has converted already, but it doesnt show anywhere in my wallets.

This is my ethc dashboard, shows that I have mined 6.x ethc and theyve been auto exchanged.

This is my balances page
    which shows my previous .53 eth balance before switching to the autoswitch port, but no eth from the ethc auto exchange. I don't know where to find it. I should be able to see a number somewhere that shows how much I've made from auto-exchanging, right? since every coin mined will sell at a different price based the daily fluctuations. But I can't see that or a total balance, so I have no idea how much I've made while using the auto-switch port

edit: I'd like to note that I'm not complaining. My earnings today were about 1.5 eth for 185mhs, which is the most ive earned in a single day in a long time, because of the auto-switch port mining whats more profitable and converting. I'd just like to track it somehow
    Post edited by shutfu on
    is 10% stale shares normal?
  • ImAMiner?ImAMiner? Member Posts: 208 ✭✭
    I've had ~10% before. Just keep an eye on other rounds.
    @bitcanuck Stales vary a lot between rounds tho. Sometimes there are just a lot of fast blocks. I probably average 1-2% stales, but some rounds go much much higher.
  • Tbone5660Tbone5660 Member Posts: 75
    Does anyone have a sample bat file config for use with Claymore's Miner? Looking to try mining ETH from this pool. I have used Dwarfpool and now ethermine but I'm having a hard time finding the correct Claymore's config for MPH. Sorry for the noob question I can imagine some of you shaking your heads lol. You can send it by pm if you like. Thank you very much!
    @Tbone5660 maybe look at the OP on claymore's bitcointalk thread? It has connection info for most pools, including MPH.
    @Tbone5660 its actually in the claymore readme.txt for the latest version (5.2 beta, i believe) but here is mine just incase

EthDcrMiner64.exe -esm 2 -ethi 16 -epool us-east1.ethereum.miningpoolhub.com:17020 -ewal "shutfu.dt" -eworker "shutfu.dt" -epsw x

obviously replace "shutfu.dt" with "username.workername" unless you want to mine for me, then you can leave it as is.

Also note: use port 20535 (best for -esm 2, the coinotron stratum method) instead of 17020. The 17020 is the autoswitching port for mining the most profitable ethhash coin (and then converting to eth, in settings)

come onnnnn sia pool! we got really lucky the first 2 days and now notta

dang digibyte skein was super profitable for a mere minute or so
  • Tbone5660Tbone5660 Member Posts: 75
    Thanks fellas got it :)
  • hasherhasher Member Posts: 642 ✭✭✭
    Can someone help me? I want to mine ETH/ETC autoswitching with SIA using claymore's dual miner. I'm really having a hard time getting it to work. What are you guys using for your command line?
    @shutfu I believe you're mining ETH/ETC + SIA with claymores? Can you share me your command line options? I'm having a real hard time getting this to work. Thanks :)
  • BalgunBalgun Member Posts: 29
    Same @hasher.
    I can't get the multi ports to work. 17020 connects but doesn't get any jobs unter claymore. Hm.
    @hasher @Balgun

set GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
    set GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
    set GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
    set GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
    set GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
    EthDcrMiner64.exe -esm 2 -ethi 16 -epool us-east1.ethereum.miningpoolhub.com:17020 -ewal "shutfu.dt" -eworker "shutfu.dt" -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:20550 -dwal "shutfu.sia" -dcoin sia -allpools 1

replace shutfu.dt with your mph username.workername. change -ethi 16 to a lower number if you want to use your computer while mining, try 4 or 8.

make sure you set your wallet in both the ethereum dashboard and the ethc dashboard. Also make sure you have the appropriate wallets for each not get mixed up!
    @shutfu Thanks for the tip. However, its still not working :( Get this error message now..

SC: Stratum - connecting to 'hub.miningpoolhub.com' <23.21.204.34> port 20550
    ETH: Stratum - Connected (us-east1.ethereum.miningpoolhub.com:17020)
    SC: Stratum - Connected (hub.miningpoolhub.com:20550)
    ETH: Authorization failed
    : {"id":2,"result":false,"error":null}
    SC: Authorization failed
    : (null)
    SC: Job timeout, disconnect, retry in 20 sec...
    ETH: Job timeout, disconnect, retry in 20 sec...
    edited August 2016
    @hasher have you made an account on miningpoolhub and are uysing the appropriate details?

also @hasher you need claymore version 5.2 for this to work

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B69wv2iqszefdFZUV2toUG5HdlU

the claymore 5.2 or 5.3 beta should work. they are at the bottom if you choose list mode
    edited August 2016
    OK i've fixed most of the errors above, and ETH/ETC seems to be mining. However, i'm still getting job timeout errors for SC... Its like i'm not getting any work for SC... Is there issues on the pool right now?

SC: Stratum - connecting to 'hub.miningpoolhub.com' <23.21.204.34> port 20550
    SC: Stratum - Connected (hub.miningpoolhub.com:20550)
    SC: Authorized
    ETH: 08/01/16-19:47:47 - SHARE FOUND - (GPU 0)
    ETH: Share accepted (78 ms)!
    ETH: 08/01/16-19:47:55 - SHARE FOUND - (GPU 1)
    ETH: Share accepted (78 ms)!
    GPU0 t=57C fan=90%, GPU1 t=56C fan=90%, GPU2 t=54C fan=90%, GPU3 t=68C fan=90%
    ETH: 08/01/16-19:47:56 - SHARE FOUND - (GPU 0)
    ETH: Share accepted (109 ms)!
    ETH: 08/01/16-19:48:02 - New job from asia.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:17020
    ETH - Total Speed: 92.260 Mh/s, Total Shares: 72, Rejected: 0, Time: 00:19
    ETH: GPU0 19.782 Mh/s, GPU1 19.784 Mh/s, GPU2 19.799 Mh/s, GPU3 32.895 Mh/s
    SC - Total Speed: 0.000 Mh/s, Total Shares: 0, Rejected: 0
    SC: GPU0 0.000 Mh/s, GPU1 0.000 Mh/s, GPU2 0.000 Mh/s, GPU3 0.000 Mh/s
    ETH: 08/01/16-19:48:03 - SHARE FOUND - (GPU 3)
    ETH: Share accepted (62 ms)!
    SC: Job timeout, disconnect, retry in 20 sec...
    ETH: 08/01/16-19:48:19 - New job from asia.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:17020
    ETH - Total Speed: 92.349 Mh/s, Total Shares: 73, Rejected: 0, Time: 00:19
    ETH: GPU0 19.834 Mh/s, GPU1 19.785 Mh/s, GPU2 19.819 Mh/s, GPU3 32.892 Mh/s
    ETH: 08/01/16-19:48:23 - New job from asia.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:17020
    ETH - Total Speed: 92.362 Mh/s, Total Shares: 73, Rejected: 0, Time: 00:19
    ETH: GPU0 19.832 Mh/s, GPU1 19.796 Mh/s, GPU2 19.840 Mh/s, GPU3 32.894 Mh/s
    GPU0 t=57C fan=90%, GPU1 t=57C fan=90%, GPU2 t=54C fan=90%, GPU3 t=68C fan=90%
    Post edited by hasher on
    @hasher are you using the latest version of claymore? claymore 5.2 or 5.3

also post your commandline
    Just upgraded from 5.1 to 5.3, and everything is working perfectly now :)
    Thanks again for your help @shutfu :)

BTW, i'm using asia.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20536 -- will this automine eth/etc according to profitability?
  • BalgunBalgun Member Posts: 29
    20536 port should be direct, so no switching.
    17xxx and 12xxx are switching.
    if you want to autoswitch for profitability use port 17020. Otherwise if you just want to mine ethereum, use port 20535 (with -esm 2) or 20536 with -esm 0 (default).
  • miningpoolhubminingpoolhub Member Posts: 308 ✭✭
    ImAMiner? said:

I'm currently using the 20535 port with ESM 2. What proxy type does the 12020 use?

ESM 2 is compatible. You can also use nicehash compatible mode too.
    bitcanuck said:

If I understand the autoexchange feature correctly, it's not possible to mine sia and have it autoexchanged to eth?

You're right. Currently poloniex exchange is not supported. Sia is only traded in poloniex so I have to do some works to make things work.
    Miningpoolhub is using Yobit and Bittrex for exchange currently.
    bitcanuck said:

I'd like to be able to monitor hub workers. I'm using 17020, and the current coin for that is etc, so my workers show up under etc instead of eth. I disabled monitoring under eth, but don't see an option for monitoring under the hub workers page.

It's quite hard work regarding the performance impact from current db structure. Maybe I have to tweak some of them to accomplish it.
    Thank you for your precious suggestion.
    shutfu said:

is there anyway to track total earnings per 24 hours when using the auto switching ports?

i still cant figure out how to check how ethc that im mining on the auto switching port is converting to eth. Apparently it has converted already, but it doesnt show anywhere in my wallets.

This is my ethc dashboard, shows that I have mined 6.x ethc and theyve been auto exchanged.

This is my balances page
    which shows my previous .53 eth balance before switching to the autoswitch port, but no eth from the ethc auto exchange. I don't know where to find it. I should be able to see a number somewhere that shows how much I've made from auto-exchanging, right? since every coin mined will sell at a different price based the daily fluctuations. But I can't see that or a total balance, so I have no idea how much I've made while using the auto-switch port

edit: I'd like to note that I'm not complaining. My earnings today were about 1.5 eth for 185mhs, which is the most ive earned in a single day in a long time, because of the auto-switch port mining whats more profitable and converting. I'd just like to track it somehow

Hi
    All exchange items are logged at "Transactions" page for each pool.

Original coin's pool have "Debit_AE" type transactions with amount of coins sent to exchange site.
    Exchanged coin's pool have "Credit" type transactions with matching transactions id from the original coin's transaction.
    It's hard to match one by one for human but every exchange things are written so it can be traced back.

I think I can improve this UI better.
    Sorry everyone. I had some problem personally and couldn't write replies recently.
    I now can reply your questions.

1. Ethereum's 17020, 12020 ports are compatible with all miner programs which works well with 20535.
    Actually, 20535 is something like representative port number for Ethereum.
    (You would see 20535 at Ethereum's row at front page. Only main port number is shown there)

So you need "-esm 2" for auto switching with claymore miner.
    You can even run nicehash rental to 20535, 17020. 12020 ports too. (nicehash mode is compatible with 20535)
    Keep in mind that 12020 needs hub worker settings before mining.

2. Siacoin exchange is unavailble currently.
    As some of you already noticed, miningpoolhub currently supports Bittrex and Yobit for exchange.
    (Well we supported Cryptsy before :D )
    As siacoin is not traded from Bittrex or Yobit, it cannot be auto exchanged.

I will extend exchange feature for Poloniex soon.
    This is why Siacoin's profitability number is not shown. Can't calculate it without market price.

MiningPoolHub limited extending exchange sites due to stability and some reasons, but it seems okay to extend for poloniex now.

Thanks.
  • adasebadaseb Member Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭
    I was mining on us-east1.ethereum-classic.miningpoolhub.com:20535 and wasn't showing up in my stats. Turns out its the ETH forked pool and not the classic. But the domain name says "ethereum-classic".

Didn't know I had to use port 20556.

Maybe have that fixed because it creates lots of confusion for many people.
  • adasebadaseb Member Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭
    By the way the us-east1.ethereum-classic.miningpoolhub.com:20556 is bad. It keeps disconnecting and reconnecting every 10 minutes or so on all my rigs.

Any other stable USA type servers to use ?
    adaseb said:

I was mining on us-east1.ethereum-classic.miningpoolhub.com:20535 and wasn't showing up in my stats. Turns out its the ETH forked pool and not the classic. But the domain name says "ethereum-classic".

Didn't know I had to use port 20556.

Maybe have that fixed because it creates lots of confusion for many people.

@adaseb

Domain name is just an alias for server IP. (Actually ethereum-classic and ethereum points to same server ip for each region)
    Port number should be inputted correctly.

I once tried to block to prevent this kind of confusion past days but Stratum protocol don't have domain like thing to distinguish from pool. So technically there's no way to block or permit from pool side currently.

Any idea about it?
    Maybe aggregated page of all workers would solve this kind of thing. Miner would notice quickly when things don't go as expected.