Why do people sell bulk in cheap

manav1112manav1112 Member Posts: 15
I am seeing people selling bulk for cheap prices, and seems like a scam. Is there a reason for trying to sell it here for a cheaper price rather than instantly on the exchange. Most of these quantities can be sold at maximum in a few days rather than here, and that too for a higher price (the volume has reached quite high on ethereum now..)

Comments

• Util_OffsetUtil_Offset Member Posts: 5
    Too good to be true and all that, the farce is when asked, its 'i need urgent cash now!!!' but what they fail to realize is the amount of time from posting their advert to the time they reel in a sucker, is longer that it would take if genuine, for a transfer from an exchange to their bank account. If it was real need of course

Here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/42l8wj/how_i_was_scammed_of_425_btc_last_night/
  • ETHMinerETHMiner Member Posts: 12
    manv112 , sometimes people need BTC to cash out the money ,without any confirmation ID or something , so you can always use escrow and safe method . We will see exchange like MTGox-Mintpal-Cryptsy , they scam people for a lot of money . So it's yours choice to decide what you looking . Thanks
  • manav1112manav1112 Member Posts: 15
    ETHMiner said:

manv112 , sometimes people need BTC to cash out the money ,without any confirmation ID or something , so you can always use escrow and safe method . We will see exchange like MTGox-Mintpal-Cryptsy , they scam people for a lot of money . So it's yours choice to decide what you looking . Thanks

I had messaged you, can you reply please :)