gpuShack has large quantities of Mining GPUs for sale.

kotariuskotarius Member Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
Check this out:

http://gpushack.com/collections/gpushack
Upgraded with powerful case fan for ideal cooling.

Average operating temperature 10C colder compared to manufacturer stock fans.

6W+ case fan, typically 4x more powerful that 1.5W manufacturer stock fan.

Ideal for deployment for large-scale commercial uses.
Has anyone mined with case fan GPUs before?

Comments

• HelioxHeliox Member, Moderator Posts: 634 mod
    Legit person! I'll vouch for him any day!
  • dont12dont12 Member Posts: 60
    Add fans to your rig, I have six external fans, two below the GPUs and four on the side my temps are about 60C
    External temp about 28C
  • syaoran99syaoran99 Member Posts: 204
    I just put in my orders and eagerly awaiting them! :)

Spoke to @kotarius too on freenode #ethereumOS and it was splendid! Excellent service and assistance with someone setting up a commercial grade Rig for the first time! I would highly recommend that anyone who wants to jump in on this ETH mining hype to contact him for your purchases :)

I will post pictures of my products when I receive them as proof of satisfaction :smiley:

From a very satisfied customer in Australia
  • HelioxHeliox Member, Moderator Posts: 634 mod
    I feel sorry for posting my above post. i don't really like people who ripp off other peoples work. EthOS = PIMP but ripped off.
  • ethfanethfan Member Posts: 458 ✭✭✭
    Heliox said:

I feel sorry for posting my above post. i don't really like people who ripp off other peoples work. EthOS = PIMP but ripped off.

Thanks for drawing my attention to PiMP. Never knew it existed! At its website it does not look like it supports ETH mining...
  • kotariuskotarius Member Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    ethOS is being developed in a 100% clean room, from a fork of Ubuntu. Pimp is a fork of an earlier release of debian. ethOS does not share any codebase, trademarks, copyrights, intellectual property, or distribution method with pimp.

ethOS is a single-algorithm operating system meant for large-scale deployments, pimp is a multi-algorithm mining platform meant for home miners. Frankly, calling ethOS a ripoff of pimp is an insult to the pimp team's hard work and intelligence.