I want to create an asset system where one can invalidate and reissue a series of shares.
- Shares are transferred to a malicious third party when owner's private key get compromised
- The local court system decides this was illegal transfer
- The tranferred shares are invalidated and cannot enter to the system anymore
- A new series of shares is created to replace the loss of the original owner
- The total amount of "tradeable" shares stays the same
I am looking for ideas how to implement this kind of system as a smart contract. It doesn't need to work exact like this, but it must have properties to take corrective action in the case court decides so.