BlockChain not downloading - Connection refused to Node

rodrigolportorodrigolporto Member Posts: 7
edited October 2015 in Mining
Hello Guys

I've noticed that the blockchain is not downloading anymore. My UPNP is enabled, pressed the Go! button but nothing. This was working fine until yesterday... It simply stopped working...

I use AlethZero and Eth on Windows 10. I've been mining for 1,5 months and this is the first time I see this.

Here are the messages I'm receiving now:

N C 00:00:48|p2p Connection refused to node ##5374c1bf… @ tcp://92.51.165.126:30300 ( No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it )
N C 00:00:49|p2p Connection refused to node ##979b7fa2… @ tcp://5.1.83.226:30303 ( A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond )
N C 00:00:49|p2p Connection refused to node ##7f25d3ea… @ tcp://54.207.93.166:30303 ( A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond )

Any suggestion around this? I've tried adding some nodes manually on AlethZero, but the button Connect to Peer doesn't seem to do anything.

Tks!

Rodrigo.
Post edited by rodrigolporto on

Comments

• rodrigolportorodrigolporto Member Posts: 7
    I didn't get any feedback so far, but just to update everyone... I've stopped using eth and started using geth... Blockchain is getting updated perfectly. So something went wrong on Eth. I receive a UPNP error message...

It simply stopped working one day. Now If I may ask, how do I send my ether from my wallet generated on Eth to my new wallet generated on Geth. I keep receiving the message Could not unlock the signer account when using the web3.eth.sendTransaction command.

Any comments, I can provide full details...