[Pool] --- Coinotron --- ETHEREUM pool launched !!!

Comments

• almartinsalmartins Member Posts: 11
    coinotron said:

almartins said:

Hi,
    My miners have been stopped by 3 hours this morning with ethminer-0.9.41-genoil-1.0.5. with this command "ethminer -G -S coinotron.com:3344 -O almartins.PC-34:PC-34". I' have changed manually to "ethminer-0.9.41" normal version and changed the command to ethminer -G -F http://coinotron.com:3342/almartins.PC-34:PC-34/ and is working again but have lost 3 hours mining ether !!
    Coinotron we need a failover solution, have you one ?

Genoil says that version 1.0.7 will have failover for stratum.

Could you please try this with ethminer-0.9.41-genoil-1.0.6 It will produce detailed log in file ethminer.log. Maybe in this log we can find what is happening.

setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
    setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
    setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
    SET GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT=100
    ethminer -G -S coinotron.com:3344 -O almartins.PC-34:PC-34 --verbosity 9 2>> ethminer.log

Ok I will try that.
    edited March 2016
    almartins said:

coinotron said:

almartins said:

Hi,
    My miners have been stopped by 3 hours this morning with ethminer-0.9.41-genoil-1.0.5. with this command "ethminer -G -S coinotron.com:3344 -O almartins.PC-34:PC-34". I' have changed manually to "ethminer-0.9.41" normal version and changed the command to ethminer -G -F http://coinotron.com:3342/almartins.PC-34:PC-34/ and is working again but have lost 3 hours mining ether !!
    Coinotron we need a failover solution, have you one ?

Genoil says that version 1.0.7 will have failover for stratum.

Could you please try this with ethminer-0.9.41-genoil-1.0.6 It will produce detailed log in file ethminer.log. Maybe in this log we can find what is happening.

SET GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT=100
    ethminer -G -S coinotron.com:3344 -O almartins.PC-34:PC-34 --verbosity 9 2>> ethminer.log

Ok I will try that.
    I have tried with my PC-1 rig but pool can't see my hash. I will remove "SET GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT=100" and remake DAG file and will see again.
  • costikocevcostikocev Member Posts: 4
    edited March 2016

@Coinotron from this morning I have a strange issue. When I am submitting hashrate my cards are stopped for some time like 1-2-3 seconds and in miner, I see "Solution Found submitting to [email protected] and etc". From time to time proxy, says REJECTED share. Can you tell me why is this problem? I need to change some parameter or? My account is costi.kocev. I have 3 x r380.
  • DirectYDirectY Member Posts: 4
    SET GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT=100 - wrong syntax

SETX GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100 - OK
    Failure again at 4 rigs "FAILURE: GPU gave incorrect result!"
    Coinotron hashrate down to 140 from 170. Not only my rigs ?
    DirectY said:

No my rigs have sttopped again. Coinotron + ethminer-0.9.41-genoil-1.0.5(6) not working :(.
  • coinotroncoinotron Member Posts: 138 ✭✭
    DirectY said:

Our getwork eth pool is hammered by some wrongly configured miners.
    I think we finally managed to filter out this spam.
    ETH Stratum pool was unaffected.

edited March 2016
    almartins said:

DirectY said:

No my rigs have sttopped again. Coinotron + ethminer-0.9.41-genoil-1.0.5(6) not working :(.
    I made a mistake in my previous advice ( there shouldn't be '=' in list SET )

Maybe this will work?

setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

ethminer ...blablabla...usual...stuff.... --cl-extragpu-mem 0
    Post edited by coinotron on
    I am on Genoils stratum without proxy. Must restart rigs 4 times today. Looks like ETH mining is unstable process. Will try official miner.
    SET GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
    SETX !!!! not SET

DirectY said:

I am on Genoils stratum without proxy. Must restart rigs 4 times today. Looks like ETH mining is unstable process. Will try official miner.

SET GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
    SETX !!!! not SET

Ah, my bad. Fixed :)
  • Marvell9Marvell9 Member Posts: 593 ✭✭✭
    Somethings wrong with the pool , all my miners have dropped to a third of thier hashrate on the pool but the rigs themselvs show full hashing power on ethminer

i'm using the stratum proxy
    Marvell9 said:

Somethings wrong with the pool , all my miners have dropped to a third of thier hashrate on the pool but the rigs themselvs show full hashing power on ethminer

i'm using the stratum proxy

Same here with two miners at stratum proxy and another one at getwork !!
  • Dr_House86Dr_House86 Member Posts: 566 ✭✭✭
    Mine (win 7/10) with genoil miner working fine.
    Network issues at datacentre - 20 minutes ago they claimed they fixed it
    It seems to be true.

Mine (win 7/10) with genoil miner working fine.

Only part of connections were affected
  • JPSJPS Member Posts: 63
    I wasn't very pleased with my hashrate here on the last 24 hours. I still had 2 rigs on here, so I pulled one. an hour later I look at the remaining one and that hashrate was normal again. Maybe that's a coincidence, but it just seems odd to me...
    JPS said:

I wasn't very pleased with my hashrate here on the last 24 hours. I still had 2 rigs on here, so I pulled one. an hour later I look at the remaining one and that hashrate was normal again. Maybe that's a coincidence, but it just seems odd to me...

Hard to say what happened. Pool's hashrate has been OK for last 12-14 hours.
    You can compare hashrate charts your both workers.
  • GenoilGenoil 0xeb9310b185455f863f526dab3d245809f6854b4dMember Posts: 769 ✭✭✭
    Ok so the real issue with my stratum is that it fails to detect issues poolside. @coinotron can we simulate those so I can fix?
  • Marvell9Marvell9 Member Posts: 593 ✭✭✭
    Same issues again right now you can see as the entire pool hashrate dropps from 160ish to 100ish now
    might be time to pull out my 2GH and go back to solo jeez
    edited April 2016
    Hi Genoil and Coinotron,
    My rig (almartins:PC3-4) has stopped 1:00 AM GMT (01-04-2016) and I have a copy of log mining, I think. maybe I can help you fix the problem - see attached file.
  • peetoosepeetoose Member Posts: 1
    Hi Coinotron,

I'm not receiving Ether payments.
    Displayname = peetoose

I'm new - Have I set something up wrong ?

thanks
    almartins said:

Hi Genoil and Coinotron,
    My rig (almartins:PC3-4) has stopped 1:00 AM GMT (01-04-2016) and I have a copy of log mining, I think. maybe I can help you fix the problem - see attached file.

Yesterday there were 2 DDOS attacks on some clients in our datacenter. One started at 1.20 am GMT
    They mitigated attacks in 2 hours. So your issue probably hasn't been caused by the miner.
    Datacenter admin told me today that they are working on permanent solution to those attacks.
    On block 1260000 miners should start using new DAG file. However some miners might have problems. Please check if your mining rigs are submitting shares. If no, please visit topic 'ETH mining troubleshooting' on our help page: https://coinotron.com/app?action=help
  • VabVab Member Posts: 34
    Two of my coinotron accounts have reached the payout amout for 7 hours now but no transaction has been made. What happen?
    There were not enough coins in ETH hot wallet. We fixed it. Payouts have been sent.
    This commandos dont work for me.
    I get something like access denied.
    Strange. Maybe you don't have write, create file rights in folder from which you are starting that command ?
    Or you ethminer.log is opened by another program ?
    I will look when i am back from work.
    Thanks for the response.
  • TermieTermie Member Posts: 130
    Hello. Promted my ETH address ~20 mins ago and now my payout is locked. Pressed 'Resend' one time after ~10 mins-> no email received, incl. checking Spam-folder. What's wrong? How long time this unlock-mail will take?
    Please email me your account name. ( [email protected] )