Mining rig must have "Risersafe"

OzdiggerOzdigger Member Posts: 25
As I have been building rigs for a few years now, I could see by installing the riser cable adaptors they were not secured in any way shape or form, this can very easily damage your system, destroys GPU's.

So I designed a retaining clip, I called RiserSafe, its fits all boards with the edge lip on the PCIE plug on motherboards.

Once in place its locked and you can pull on the cable/adaptor and they will not come out.

You may say yours don't move, well if your rig is bumped, moved or you put your hand in there to move/change a cable or part, the idea is you install the cheap clip and then you can't damage your expensive rig.

Here is a link to what it is.

http://www.miningcryptocurrency.com.au/risersafe.html

They are also sold in the store as well on that site.

I have been selling these world wide ( postage costs are more than the clips unfortunately ) but still a hell of a lot cheaper than destroying hardware.

Hope this is of help.

Comments

• Marvell9Marvell9 Member Posts: 593 ✭✭✭
    I see you are still shilling your products and website now it all makes sense

dont be taken in people you dont need this product hes just tying to make a buck i run a ton of rigs and dont use anything like this , the point is if you have people running into and bumping your rigs you have a bigger issue.

here come the vultures
    Admins please lock or move this thread , or move it to a product sales thread theres no place for profiteers here this fourm is polluted with enough disinformation.
  • OzdiggerOzdigger Member Posts: 25
    Marvell9 said:

Admins please lock or move this thread , or move it to a product sales thread theres no place for profiteers here this fourm is polluted with enough disinformation.

Another clown forcing their views that have no relation to what I am about.

Risersafe was made to mitigate the possible damage that can happen when those adaptors move, the experts know this. how dare you make such false accusations.

fyi, they are sold at cost ! so keep your misguided attacks to yourself.
  • heaveancornerheaveancorner Member Posts: 27
    edited September 2015
    Marvell9 said:

man you're rude haha.
    I see no problem, one man try to rentabilize his idea, he created something, entrepreneurship man ... you should encourage.
    Post edited by heaveancorner on

Marvell9 said:

man you're rude haha.
    I see no problem, one man try to rentabilize his idea, he created something, entrepreneurship man ... you should encourage.
    You're probably right , but the dude is annoying lol
  • OzdiggerOzdigger Member Posts: 25
    Guys, please google other sites, I dont post much at all or promote the website that I pay for, its non profit and I help others sell there gear for free in Australia, I help Aust pple mine as we are behind etc.

It was cheaper for me to setup that site than sell all my gpu's on Fleabay, I build up my farms and sell off when its crap ( well tongue in cheek.3 times so far) then I thought well the amount of hours and mistakes, costly mistakes ! and reading so much crap online which is so dangerous I thought I might as well post my travels on the website as a one stop place to get the hardware info with the dangers highlighted instead of posting/bragging on forums as most do as it gives a false security to the young players building rigs for the first time, A/C voltage and even DC 1000w is VERY dangerous, I have leads from $400 power supplies that will just let go! no warning, now keep in mind I only use 80% of any PSU loading.

Many fires have started from this and water cooling! I dont want anyone getting hurt due to someone bragging/telling half a story,, and when we run these things 24/7.

I am not trying to Sell Risersafe and I dont care if any sells as its not worth my time, however I will help anyone that wants them or as you can see, make something for yourself as I used rubber bands and insulated tower to secure them after the first GPU/motherboard was destroyed, that cost $750 and I hate making mistakes ( hence never again), this product is a First for the world and I choose this site to mention it ! and I get attacked by someone I dont know stating false things.

I will always engage in constructive positive conversations to share my Knowledge as I have built submarines and spent time with British Aero space, built gas turbine power stations as a fraction of my working history, this is just a hobby to me.

Now after the personal attacks I really cant be bothered, its not what I thought this community was about " @Marvell9 " thanks..... I have filed a complaint about your defamation of my character above as its clearly a lie, I will warn you be very careful what you say as Defamation of character comes with a law suit.