Ethpool profits ??

_javi__javi_ Member Posts: 24
Hello.
Ethpool says i have an average of 680 Mh/s..
According to this: http://badmofo.github.io/ethereum-mining-calculator/
i should be getting 56 ETH daily, but my real profits are consistently 40 ETH /day.

how about you? What´s your earnings for your hashrate on that pool?

regards!

Comments

  • ethereumpoolethereumpool Member Posts: 108
    I recommend you to try our pool
    http://ethereumpool.co
    Since we have low stale rate ~3%, and fee only 2% + withdraw.
    At Least we dont have 60% in our hands.
  • crsminercrsminer Member Posts: 75
    @_javi_

    yes, I have the same issue with them (also had it with nanopool).
    51MH should get around 4.2 ETH but I only get 3.2MH on ethpool...
  • _javi__javi_ Member Posts: 24
    weird thing is that some days ago, i was getting the expected profit.
  • trotoltrotol Member Posts: 102
    _javi_ said:

    Hello.
    Ethpool says i have an average of 680 Mh/s..
    According to this: http://badmofo.github.io/ethereum-mining-calculator/
    i should be getting 56 ETH daily, but my real profits are consistently 40 ETH /day.

    how about you? What´s your earnings for your hashrate on that pool?

    regards!

    get out from ethpool/nanopool and your payout will fix
  • trotoltrotol Member Posts: 102

    I recommend you to try our pool
    http://ethereumpool.co
    Since we have low stale rate ~3%, and fee only 2% + withdraw.
    At Least we dont have 60% in our hands.

    my best recomendations to pool...
  • crsminercrsminer Member Posts: 75
    _javi_ said:

    weird thing is that some days ago, i was getting the expected profit.

    Me too. Payment decreased after that consensus thing that happened last week.

  • crsminercrsminer Member Posts: 75
    trotol said:

    I recommend you to try our pool
    http://ethereumpool.co
    Since we have low stale rate ~3%, and fee only 2% + withdraw.
    At Least we dont have 60% in our hands.

    my best recomendations to pool...
    @trotol

    Can you give some numbers you are getting on ethereumpool?

  • _javi__javi_ Member Posts: 24
    edited August 2015
    crsminer said:

    _javi_ said:

    weird thing is that some days ago, i was getting the expected profit.

    Me too. Payment decreased after that consensus thing that happened last week.

    excuse me, but what consensus?
    i thought consensus = BTC block size drama. I dont see ETH relationship.
    I´m not talkink about USD or BTC income.

    I expected more ETH for my hashrate, as i used to get.
  • trotoltrotol Member Posts: 102
    crsminer said:

    trotol said:

    I recommend you to try our pool
    http://ethereumpool.co
    Since we have low stale rate ~3%, and fee only 2% + withdraw.
    At Least we dont have 60% in our hands.

    my best recomendations to pool...
    @trotol

    Can you give some numbers you are getting on ethereumpool?

    the numbers matches the calc...

  • doge94doge94 Member Posts: 25
    The larger pools are overreporting their hashrates. Try a smaller pool (us! weipool.org) and give us a shout back.
  • IkeagoIkeago Member Posts: 130
    I'd second ethereumpool.co I picked up about 30% more coins per hash. Currently running about 150 MH. I don't know about weipool.org but I'm guessing it's better as well.

    Had the same problem with nano pool giving me fewer coins per hash.
  • OzdiggerOzdigger Member Posts: 25
    Yeah the I got forked ! started solo mining at 115mh, did well 2 blocks in 8 hours then FORKED...
    The pools were paying better as well. took me a couple days to get Geth 1.1.
    I find the pools are misleading, hash rates all over the place, 30 to 40% below expected payouts.
    Back to solo today and found a block in 4 hours, just waiting on how long till the next one etc for the next 24 hours to measure.

    They have to make a coin that makes it real hard for say 100 or 200mh rigs, these guys running 500mh to gig units just kill it for the individual which is what this is all about ! stop the corporations ! or cheap power countries from smashing it.
  • _javi__javi_ Member Posts: 24
    After 24hrs of switching to:

    https://eth.suprnova.cc

    i can finally see my hashrate paid in full.
    100% of what badmofo calculator says.
    Different workers for different rigs, real time stats, and most important... fair payouts!

    I think the time for obscure pools is over.
  • jackdevilejackdevile Member Posts: 1
    I would not recommend https://eth.suprnova.cc , i have been mining there before with my 6xr9, and didn't even got 50% of revenue, i tried yesterday for few hours. Got 60% of what i should...
  • _javi__javi_ Member Posts: 24

    I would not recommend https://eth.suprnova.cc , i have been mining there before with my 6xr9, and didn't even got 50% of revenue, i tried yesterday for few hours. Got 60% of what i should...

    You may have something wrong in the setup.
    I have 280x´s (25 mh/s) and 7950s (20mh/s).
    Everything keeps working like a charm.

    Yesterday payouts were exactly what badmofo calculator estimates for my hashrate. i cant be happier.
  • ethereumpoolethereumpool Member Posts: 108
    edited August 2015
    Guys give a shot on our pool. We have modified splitting method today to avoid situations when 2 miners with the same hashrate get different revenue. We have been using Prop. before now we have introduced our own variation of PPLNS, it's much more fair than normal PPLNS, so give a shot :) you wont regret
  • BojchaBojcha Member Posts: 7
    edited August 2015
    3 indentical rigs at 3 pools. all ~78Mh.s with exact same settings.
    ethereumpool.co - 5.007coins
    ethpool - 4.25
    nano pool - 4.35

    Thing i dont like on ethereumpool.co is payout time not same. But i looked to be precize.
    Also we'll see how it will be after latest change there.

    btw. even if suprnova is better, i will never do mining there, because reasons.
  • doge94doge94 Member Posts: 25
    edited August 2015
    Bojcha said:

    3 indentical rigs at 3 pools. all ~78Mh.s with exact same settings.
    ethereumpool.co - 5.007coins
    ethpool - 4.25
    nano pool - 4.35

    Thing i dont like on ethereumpool.co is payout time not same. But i looked to be precize.
    Also we'll see how it will be after latest change there.

    btw. even if suprnova is better, i will never do mining there, because reasons.

    Give us a shot. http://weipool.org. We just updated our share processing so its pseudo PPLNS/PROP and everyone should be getting more consistent payouts.
    Post edited by doge94 on
  • ethereumpoolethereumpool Member Posts: 108
    Bojcha said:

    3 indentical rigs at 3 pools. all ~78Mh.s with exact same settings.
    ethereumpool.co - 5.007coins
    ethpool - 4.25
    nano pool - 4.35

    Thing i dont like on ethereumpool.co is payout time not same. But i looked to be precize.
    Also we'll see how it will be after latest change there.

    btw. even if suprnova is better, i will never do mining there, because reasons.

    Payouts are between 12AM-4PM , im doing this manually to always check manually if everything is OK, and if there is not any fraud. Wallet is locked all time to keep Miners funds safe.

    What you suggest ?



  • BojchaBojcha Member Posts: 7
    All other pools do payot in almost exact same time. Only imortant for easier comparation. 5 or 10 minutes up or down is not big deal.
  • BojchaBojcha Member Posts: 7
    edited August 2015
    doge94 said:

    Give us a shot. http://weipool.com. We just updated our share processing so its pseudo PPLNS/PROP and everyone should be getting more consistent payouts.

    Man do you think i know Chinese?
    http://i.imgur.com/JgYyhgY.png
  • cjp007cjp007 Member Posts: 1
    think he meant weipool.org
  • doge94doge94 Member Posts: 25
    Bojcha said:

    doge94 said:

    Give us a shot. http://weipool.org. We just updated our share processing so its pseudo PPLNS/PROP and everyone should be getting more consistent payouts.

    Man do you think i know Chinese?
    http://i.imgur.com/JgYyhgY.png
    Ya sorry about that its http://weipool.org. I think my phone autocorrected.
  • zonozono Member Posts: 158 ✭✭
    running on win7 / x64 / with 2 r9280x ~52MH/s

    25-nov-2015 / ethpool / earned 3,46 ETH in 24 hrs
    26-nov-2015 / weipool / earned 1,12 ETH in 24 hrs
    27-nov-2015 / suprnova / earned 4,03 ETH in 24 hrs
Sign In or Register to comment.