ETH/BTC order book is now open at Gatecoin exchange

GatecoinGatecoin Member Posts: 9
Traders using Gatecoin’s exchange platform will be able to trade Ether once Ethereum has launched and transactions have been allowed on the network. CEO and co-founder Aurélien Menant said, “We are very proud to be part of the most ambitious digital currency project to date.“

Before Ethereum launches, traders will be able to place buy orders in BTC on Gatecoin exchange, however, they will not be able to be completed until, as mentioned previously, Ethereum has launched and transactions are allowed.

Details: https://gatecoin.com/blog/2015/07/gatecoin-exchange-launches-ether-trading/

Comments

• GeorgeHallamGeorgeHallam Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 229 admin
    Great, thanks for posting on here too!
  • arandyarandy Member Posts: 37
    Looks good if the orders aren't fake the price is going up :)
    132ETH for 1BTC right now as highest buy order

• GatecoinGatecoin Member Posts: 9
    edited July 2015
    arandy said:

Looks good if the orders aren't fake the price is going up :)
    132ETH for 1BTC right now as highest buy order

Orders aren't fake.
    Our order book is filling up and the price is now above the crowdsale price :smile:

Post edited by Gatecoin on
  • arandyarandy Member Posts: 37
    Would love to send my ethers there and start trading them as soon as the market goes live.
    The problem is i can't there's no windows support at all. If you are not some kind of computer genious you can't do anything with your ether. And when you can they will have dropped in value below the crowdsale price.
    A whole new way to pump and dump has been created here if you ask me, the prices are going to be high because we can't get our ether out our wallets.

I invested €1500,- in my old miner to mine Ether from the start but that's not gonna happen to i'm afraid.