Windows 8.1 CPP Install

Hello, I have been trying to get mining working on Windows for a while now. I would use Linux, but my graphics card is not very Linux friendly, and I need the computer as a Windows computer for other reasons.

I previously had trouble with the Chocolatey Alethzero install, but the creator Chevdor fixed the old problem.

But now I realize that Alethzero is not enough to mine, we need to install the full CPP package.

I have the Geth working fine (thanks to the chocolatey package).

But the CPP is giving me trouble.

Here are the errors that I am getting. Can anyone help me understand what's happening?

Done Building Project "C:\cpp-ethereum\build\ALL_BUILD.vcxproj.metaproj" (defau lt targets) -- FAILED. Done Building Project "C:\cpp-ethereum\build\ethereum.sln" (default targets) -- FAILED. Build FAILED. "C:\cpp-ethereum\build\ethereum.sln" (default target) (1) -> "C:\cpp-ethereum\build\ALL_BUILD.vcxproj.metaproj" (default target) (2) -> "C:\cpp-ethereum\build\abi\abi.vcxproj.metaproj" (default target) (6) -> "C:\cpp-ethereum\build\libethereum\ethereum.vcxproj.metaproj" (default target) (17) -> "C:\cpp-ethereum\build\libethereum\ethereum.vcxproj" (default target) (32) -> (ClCompile target) -> c:\cpp-ethereum\libethereum\BlockDetails.h(66): warning C4267: '=' : conversi on from 'size_t' to 'unsigned int', possible loss of data [C:\cpp-ethereum\buil d\libethereum\ethereum.vcxproj] c:\cpp-ethereum\libethereum\BlockDetails.h(67): warning C4267: '=' : conversi on from 'size_t' to 'unsigned int', possible loss of data [C:\cpp-ethereum\buil d\libethereum\ethereum.vcxproj] c:\cpp-ethereum\libethereum\BlockDetails.h(76): warning C4267: '=' : conversi on from 'size_t' to 'unsigned int', possible loss of data [C:\cpp-ethereum\buil d\libethereum\ethereum.vcxproj] c:\cpp-ethereum\libethereum\BlockDetails.h(77): warning C4267: '=' : conversi on from 'size_t' to 'unsigned int', possible loss of data [C:\cpp-ethereum\buil d\libethereum\ethereum.vcxproj] c:\cpp-ethereum\libethereum\BlockDetails.h(86): warning C4267: '=' : conversi on from 'size_t' to 'unsigned int', possible loss of data [C:\cpp-ethereum\buil d\libethereum\ethereum.vcxproj] c:\cpp-ethereum\libethereum\BlockDetails.h(87): warning C4267: 'argument' : c onversion from 'size_t' to 'unsigned int', possible loss of data [C:\cpp-ethere um\build\libethereum\ethereum.vcxproj] c:\cpp-ethereum\libethereum\BlockDetails.h(87): warning C4267: '=' : conversi on from 'size_t' to 'unsigned int', possible loss of data [C:\cpp-ethereum\buil d\libethereum\ethereum.vcxproj] c:\cpp-ethereum\libdevcore\TrieCommon.h(49): warning C4267: 'return' : conver sion from 'size_t' to 'unsigned int', possible loss of data [C:\cpp-ethereum\bu ild\libethereum\ethereum.vcxproj] C:\cpp-ethereum\libethereum\BlockQueue.cpp(307): warning C4244: 'initializing ' : conversion from 'time_t' to 'unsigned int', possible loss of data [C:\cpp-e thereum\build\libethereum\ethereum.vcxproj] C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0\VC\include\algorithm(4141 ): warning C4267: 'argument' : conversion from 'size_t' to 'const unsigned int' , possible loss of data [C:\cpp-ethereum\build\libethereum\ethereum.vcxproj] C:\cpp-ethereum\libethereum\BlockQueue.cpp(360): warning C4267: 'argument' : conversion from 'size_t' to 'unsigned int', possible loss of data [C:\cpp-ether eum\build\libethereum\ethereum.vcxproj] "C:\cpp-ethereum\build\ethereum.sln" (default target) (1) -> "C:\cpp-ethereum\build\ALL_BUILD.vcxproj.metaproj" (default target) (2) -> "C:\cpp-ethereum\build\abi\abi.vcxproj.metaproj" (default target) (6) -> "C:\cpp-ethereum\build\libethereum\ethereum.vcxproj.metaproj" (default target) (17) -> "C:\cpp-ethereum\build\libethereum\ethereum.vcxproj" (default target) (32) -> (ClCompile target) -> C:\cpp-ethereum\libethereum\BlockQueue.cpp(108): error C2317: 'try' block sta rting on line '106' has no catch handlers [C:\cpp-ethereum\build\libethereum\et hereum.vcxproj] C:\cpp-ethereum\libethereum\BlockQueue.cpp(109): error C2318: no try block as sociated with this catch handler [C:\cpp-ethereum\build\libethereum\ethereum.vc xproj] C:\cpp-ethereum\libethereum\BlockQueue.cpp(111): error C2065: 'uncle' : undec lared identifier [C:\cpp-ethereum\build\libethereum\ethereum.vcxproj] C:\cpp-ethereum\libethereum\BlockQueue.cpp(111): error C2228: left of '.data' must have class/struct/union [C:\cpp-ethereum\build\libethereum\ethereum.vcxpr oj] C:\cpp-ethereum\libethereum\BlockQueue.cpp(112): error C2065: 'uncle' : undec lared identifier [C:\cpp-ethereum\build\libethereum\ethereum.vcxproj] C:\cpp-ethereum\libethereum\BlockQueue.cpp(112): error C2228: left of '.data' must have class/struct/union [C:\cpp-ethereum\build\libethereum\ethereum.vcxpr oj] C:\cpp-ethereum\libethereum\BlockQueue.cpp(123): error C2318: no try block as sociated with this catch handler [C:\cpp-ethereum\build\libethereum\ethereum.vc xproj] C:\cpp-ethereum\libethereum\BlockQueue.cpp(125): error C2065: 'uncle' : undec lared identifier [C:\cpp-ethereum\build\libethereum\ethereum.vcxproj] C:\cpp-ethereum\libethereum\BlockQueue.cpp(125): error C2228: left of '.data' must have class/struct/union [C:\cpp-ethereum\build\libethereum\ethereum.vcxpr oj] C:\cpp-ethereum\libethereum\BlockQueue.cpp(125): error C2065: '_e' : undeclar ed identifier [C:\cpp-ethereum\build\libethereum\ethereum.vcxproj] C:\cpp-ethereum\libethereum\BlockQueue.cpp(125): error C2228: left of '.what' must have class/struct/union [C:\cpp-ethereum\build\libethereum\ethereum.vcxpr oj] C:\cpp-ethereum\libethereum\BlockQueue.cpp(125): error C2661: 'dev::eth::badB lockHeader' : no overloaded function takes 1 arguments [C:\cpp-ethereum\build\l ibethereum\ethereum.vcxproj] 11 Warning(s) 12 Error(s)