Everything you need to know for launching your own ICO/STO pr campaign

maanirochildmaanirochild Member Posts: 51
edited December 2018 in Promotional
Before we can get started here is  a quick summary of this tow methods

What is ICO’s] In ICO you invest in a project and buy his coins.

Mostly with the belief, this certain project has the potential to succeed in the future and as a result, you're coins will increase value.

This way an Individual can invest in a developing project and a company can raise funds without any loans or support from a third party such as banks

What is even an STO?

Companies use these methods so that they can raise capital from investors, to fund other parts of the business, such as expansion plans. In return for their investment, the financiers are normally offered to make their money back, and make a profit through means such as: dividends, interest rates or a share on the company profits.

Security Tokens are in essence, cryptographic tokens that can pay the owner dividends, entitle them to a share of profits, pay them interest, or, they can be used to reinvest into other Security Tokens.

There is a prerequisite to qualify a crypto token as a Security Token. As a requirement, the token must pass the Howey Test, which was set out in the case of SEC vs Howey (1946) in the United States.

This means that if the token aligns with the following rules, it will be considered a security token.

I should point something out:
This information is a must for every ICO/STO/Blockchain company/ Project that gonna spend money on PR and ICO/STO Marketing.

It should take you no more than 20 minutes to read this guide, and it might save you thousands of dollars in the long run, so grab your self a cup of coffee and let’s get started:

Step #1: How much ICO/STO PR should cost on average?

Step #2: Stop talking about how great you are.

Step #3: What to write about when it comes to ICO/STO

Step #4: Find your target audience’s problems.

Step #5: Should I Promote My ICO/STO PR?

Step #6: Where to promote you ICO/STO PR?

Step #7: How Much Money Should You Spend on your ICO/STO PR?

Step #8: What are the KPIs in ICO/STO PR

Step #9: Guest Posts, Your key to free ICO/STO PR.

Step #10: Real examples of GREAT ICO/STO PR that will inspire you

The Full ICO/STO PR guide

Hope you find it useful.