Ethash, CryptoNight (v6, v7, v8) on GPU and RandomHash/PASC on CPU.
Windows and Linux compatible.
We are glad to present you the newest version of next generation of FinMiner
by Finom AG
is a versatile tool for mining cryptocurrencies which are based on Ethash
(v6, v7, v8) and RandomHash
(PascalCoin) algorithms. This tool is suitable for both novice and professional users. Fast, reliable, efficient.
Our competitive advantages:
- Three in one - Ethash and CryptoNight on GPU and RandomHash on CPU in one miner.
- PASC on CPU - highest performance on the new algorithm RandomHash among competitors.
- Fastest CryptoNight on CUDA - we have done what others could not, and we continue working to increase efficiency. CryptoNight on AMD with FinMiner is also worth a try.
- Less stale shares - the number of stale shares on Ethash is reduced to the theoretical minimum value*.
- Radeon RX550 (Baffin) - FinMiner has increased the level of hashrate on Ethash for these cards by 8-10%.
- Effective mining: high performance and efficient utilization of electricity.
- AMD, Nvidia or CPU - it's up to you, FinMiner supports both types of GPU for mining Ethash and CryptoNight and CPU for RandomHash.
- Cross platform: FinMiner will bring you profit regardless of OS. The supported platforms are Windows and Linux.
- Stable and autonomous: FinMiner became smarter. Miner is able to control the state of video cards and, in case of hardware error (for instance: hashrate drop or GPU hang), it can reboot itself or the entire system.
- Customization flexibility: FinMiner is ready to operate, you just need to indicate a wallet. However, if you are experienced user, then additional parameters will help you to adjust the miner according to your own understanding of best efficiency.
- Standard API for remote access: The current version of FinMiner allows you to control the miner remotely by using standard software, such as ETHman Remote Manager.
- Advanced statistics: aside from hashrate, FinMiner will inform you about GPUs temperature, power consumption**, average hashrate and much more.
- Technical support 24/7: Our support service will answer all your questions promptly and with a pleasure.
- The high qualified crew of experienced software engineers: We are permanently improving the efficiency of FinMiner, working on its optimization and expanding its functionality.
- Public product: we do not hide anything from you. You know who we are, and you can always contact us.
- Safe use: we are going through a Microsoft security check, and Windows Defender does not recognize FinMiner as a threat (does not remove or interfere with its work). Windows version of FinMiner is digitally signed, so it cannot contain viruses.
FinMiner - Best with nanopool
* - The number of stale shares is highly dependent on the connection speed to a pool. The longer the ping response time is, the more likely it is for stale shares to appear.
** - Some video cards do not provide the data on power consumption; for such cards this information will not be displayed in FinMiner.