Learn To Build a DEX on Ethereum with my video course on Manning!

jklepatchjklepatch Member Posts: 1
I have just released "Ethereum Dapps In Motion", my premium video course for Ethereum Dapp Developers, in partnership with Manning:

https://www.manning.com/livevideo/ethereum-dapps-in-motion

You have 7 days to get the course at 50pct off using the vlklepatch coupon code (coupon ends on november 14), and save 25 USD.

In this course I will teach you how to build real, production-ready Dapps on Ethereum. We will start slowly by building a simple smart contract, then gradually increase the difficulty with a MultiSig Wallet Dapp, to finally reach our final project, a fully functional Decentralized Exchange (DEX), the most popular kind of Dapp on Ethereum now. This course covers Remix, Truffle, Ganache, Metamask, Web3, Solidity, and Dapp testing.

This course is the result of 100's of hours of research, refinements, and iterations, validated by the technical reviewers of Manning.

After you complete this course you will be able to apply for Blockchain developer jobs or build your own Dapps.

The course has a total of 36 videos, for a total duration of several hours of content. This is currently the presale phase at a discounted price with the coupon vlklepatch. More than 50pct of the content is ready, and the final delivery is expected in January 2019.

On top of learning Solidity and Dapps, there is a entire chapter dedicated to introducing Blockchain, Ethereum & Dapps, full of simple diagrams and other visual explanations.

I have made a short introduction video here: