FeedbackFunding: A Smart Contract for crowdfunding tech startups

FeedbackFunding is a new system for crowdfunding tech startups. Follow the link for details.

It has a very different risk/reward system than traditional crowdfunding methods: Instead of a large chance to lose all you money and a small chance to make it big, FeedbackFunding gives you a large chance to make a fixed amount of money and only a small chance to lose.

This is because you do not bet on "how big is this startup going to become?" but on "will this startup keep growing?"
You don't need to predict what will happen in ten years, only what will happen over the next few months.

Feedback has been overwhelmingly positive so far, but implementing it in a normal company would be a legal quagmire and a bureaucratic nightmare.

Fortunately, it should be rather easy to implement FeedbackFunding using an Ethereum Smart Contract. Unfortunately, I haven't got the time to learn how to do that since I am busy with building my startup, elody.com, for which I invented FeedbackFunding in the first place.

If you implement this system, you can offer it to startups (such as mine, elody.com) and take a fraction of the money that startup gains through crowdfunding.

Is anyone interested in the idea?