Where is ETH price going+how to survive the bear market

The bear market has been here for a while. After hitting an all-time record last December (that barely last one month) the bearish sentiment has been circulating until it hit the nadir in 2018. The volatile crypto market has tested all but the most solid or to say — delusional — players.

However, count me in as a delusional player since I strongly believe that ETH price declines as a result of abusive adoption of token issuance tech, think of millions of projects and dApps on the Ethereum network, I strongly believe its mass adoption in the commercial scene.

We as crypto traders will have to make the most of the current market conditions and look forward to the bull market. Here introducing 3 tips to survive the bear market.

1. Deep-dive Into Blockchain Technology
Broaden your knowledge on the technical aspects blockchain technology as well as increase your analytical skills in the market. Be prepared for a strong market bounce!

2. Keep an Eye on the ICO Gems
If you are lucky enough to be bleeding so much from this bear-trap, consider investing in more projects when they are at their lowest value. There might be some hidden gems. Study their technical updates, Whitepaper, and product roadmap to make your own judgment.

3. Escape in a Decentralized Blockchain Game!
Escape from your sorrows by playing in a decentralised and trustless blockchain game in which you can hit a fortune within just a week.

Aside from FoMo3d and plenty of its derivatives, Bear Escape is a smart contract based game that is completely transparent, trustless and fair. The jackpot winner takes away 10,000 ETH at most, prize pool vary from 1 eth to 10,000 eth .

Join their community at https://discord.gg/46hFpDh, extra 50% of the referral revenue will be reserved for the early birds.

Comments