On HWinfo64, I got "0" memory error from my 4 Sapphire RX 570 8GB GPUs but on ethermine's dashboard I got up to 8% stale shares. The current hashrate is very random also, it goes from 83,+ MH/s to 136,+ MH/s for a reported hashrate of 121,+ MH/s (reported on claymore also).
- MoBo: gigabyte H110-D3A
- CPU: Intel Celeron G3900
- RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 4GB DDR4
- SSD: Kingston A400 120GB
- GPU: 4x SAPPHIRE NITRO+ RX 570 8GB (3x Hynix and 1x Micron)
- 6 pins powered risers
- PSU: 2x Seasonic X-750 Gold
- OS : Windows 10 64-bit (18 GB virtual memory + registry tweaks)
- GPU driver: Adrenalin Edition 18.3.3
- Miner: Claymore 11.7 No-dev-fee
- OC: OverdriveNtool
>> GPUs mod:
- Polaris 1.6.5 one click timing patch
- GPU OC:
> Micron Memory: 29,+ MH/s
gpu core: 1150mhz / 850mV
memory: 2050mhz / 850mV
> Hynix Memory: 30,+ MH/s
gpu core 1150mhz / 850mV
memory: 2175mhz / 850mV
- Dual mining ETH (ethermine.org pool) + DCR (suprnova.cc pool, 3% of rejected shares generally)
When higher OC, I got errors on claymore only (or freeze) but still "0" error on HWinfo64.
I tried older versions of HWinfo64 and the latest Beta version without any change.
Anyone knows how to fix this HWinfo64 sensor problem please?