Hi. Been running ethOS for a little bit now. Kinda like it (coming from Windows mining and self-configured Linux mining) it's nice that ethOS is simple to get up and running! However, I have a number of questions that I just can't seem to find answers to.
Specs: ASRock H110 BTC, PowerColor Red Devil Golden Sample 8GB, ethOS 1.2.9.
from this thread: https://forum.ethereum.org/discussion/4298/ethos-linux-ethereum-mining-platform/p1
could shed some light.
- How do we see rejected shares?
- It appears that Claymore miner will show this, but using the default ethminer, how do we see them?
- How do we see Watts on our dashboard?
- i've seen some dashboards that show it. so is it the cards in use? some setting that was missed?
- Minestop / minestart doesn’t work. Sends the cards into limp mode (300mv) and they won't start mining again
- Not sure if, again, it's the cards in use, or if there is something bigger that is wrong. I am using 'minestop && sleep 5 && r' to get the rig back up and running.
- Undervolting RX580s, doesn’t have an effect
- I haven't done a voltage mod in the BIOS, but according to the changelog, setting the vlt parameter in the local.conf will impact the voltage on the card. It doesn't appear that way. The 'show stats' will report it as the same value we set in the local.conf, but the watts at the wall are not any different (and in some cases, higher!)
- Where is the ethminer binary?
- This is connected to my next question as well. But I am trying to find the ethminer binary on the filesystem. I thought my Linux skillz were good enough, but alas, i can't find it!
- How to update to the latest miner? It's stuck on 0.13.0rc1
- Is the miner.version file a list of the current version of the installed miners? Or is it where the version to update to is specified? ie: do I edit that file to reference 0.13.0 and then run update-miners?
Thanks for any help / insight!