Mining Ether at Coinfoundry

CoinFoundryCoinFoundry Member Posts: 6
Hi

I'd like to introduce our Ethereum Mining Pool - which is not new at all - it just needs some exposure and a little more hashpower. What differentiates us from most other pools, is our speedy and friendly support, an active miner community and perhaps a fresh and less generic approach to UX. We hope that our near flawless reliability track record combined with lower than average fees might convice you to give us a try. We'd be glad to welcome you aboard! - https://coinfoundry.org/pool/eth

Summary
  • Running on dedicated servers with multi-Gigabit peerings
  • Managed by experienced staff with years of experience running complex systems
  • Pool Fee: 0.15%
  • Payout System: PPLNS
  • Payouts: Every ten minutes
  • Beginner friendly support on UserEcho and Twitter
If you have questions or suggestions, feel free to drop me a line here or on Twitter or join the pool's Support Channel.

Comments

• tobunotobuno Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2018
    I mine here. I would just like to add that people should not discard smaller pools right away. Smaller pools give you the chance for positive variance, assuming they are properly set up. Coinfoundry's ETH average effort is now at 76% after 3-4 months of being up. This means more reward for its miners. Yes, in theory over a long period of time, the rewards should average at 100% effort if pools are under the same conditions. But that's a big if, pools are never under same conditions, so some might perform better than others. Also, who knows how long PoW will be here, so why not take the chance.
  • CoinFoundryCoinFoundry Member Posts: 6
    Our first overseas stratum server has gone online in Freemont, CA. In the process we've also switched to GeoDNS which means there's nothing to reconfigure on your part as you will be automatically be routed to the server that is geographically closest to you. Just sit back and enjoy the decreased latency.
  • Ericjh801Ericjh801 Utah, USAMember Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    Your add says .15% fee but your site says .3% I'm guessing you've raised it sense then or?

Our first overseas stratum server has gone online in Freemont, CA. In the process we've also switched to GeoDNS which means there's nothing to reconfigure on your part as you will be automatically be routed to the server that is geographically closest to you. Just sit back and enjoy the decreased latency.