Mist Wallet Re-Syncing Randomly

MrN1ce9uyMrN1ce9uy Member Posts: 190 ✭✭
My wallet continues to have to re-sync 20+ blocks every day or so. Why would it do that? It was connected and up to date when I left the house this morning, now at lunch it's 22 blocks behind.

Comments

• MrN1ce9uyMrN1ce9uy Member Posts: 190 ✭✭
    After posting it is now 47 blocks behind. What is going on?
  • MrN1ce9uyMrN1ce9uy Member Posts: 190 ✭✭
    Well I have yet to get my wallet re-synced. I've deleted entire chaindata folder contents a couple of times.

I notice it keeps re-downloading the same files over and over. There will be 10 files or so that will populate one at a time and then disappear all at once and populate again one at a time. It just keeps looping like that. This happens at various times during the download of the blockchain data.
  • hizia18hizia18 Member Posts: 10
    My Ehtereum Wallet keeps re-syncing all the time. I sent Ether from Coinbase to my Ethereum Wallet address with transactions confirmed(hence, Coinbase washed their hands of the matter), but the ether never fills the wallet as the application is constantly syncing and the wallet creation never finishes. I have left it running for days at a time to no avail (I have it running this moment). I am on a Mac and I am concerned about deleting the "chaindata folder" (if its called the same on a Mac).
    CCleaner Happy Wheels VLC