I will appreciate donation of Ether or loan of Ether: You will save a life.

mfaisalnadeemmfaisalnadeem Member Posts: 3
edited November 2017 in Ether Sale
Hi everyone,

I might not be good with words but I just want to explain that I am in very difficult financial situation and I am struggling to keep up with life support by trying to trade in cryptocurrencies. I have some altcoins which I believe will grow over time although I lost some money in ICOs too like kin and airtoken. I will be really thankful to people who could donate/loan me ETH for six months. I promise that I will repay no matter I lose trades or I win. After spending long hours on internet I see opportunities but I can not grasp those due to lack of funds. I will also share my profit which I am sure, I will make as I spent last six months on internet learning about cryptocurrencies. I need little support and I will pray for ones who provide such support in this difficult time.

0x5b9D0a7A8e0b010E2714f41Ab19592b2BDEA7920

Comments

• MokeyMokey Member Posts: 37
    I'm good at mining, but sometimes I need real money. I do not want to change my cryptocurrency and it is more profitable for me to take a cash loan online. Perhaps you have a similar situation and it will be useful for you to read here blog.