Can't connect to RPC on php server

Hello guys.
I am using php to connect RPC server. In localhost, everything works fine. I moved my files to host to test and I realised that $geth->Method_Name() is not working.

If I print_r($geth), here is the result.

GethApi Object ( [_options:protected] => Array ( [version] => 2.0 [host] => 165.227.103.219 [port] => 8545 [assoc] => 1 ) [_address:protected] => http://165.227.103.219:8545 [_id:protected] => 0 )

But if I wanna get block number with $geth->eth_blockNumber() here is the result in localhost:

But in php server:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'RuntimeException' with message 'Failed to connect to 165.227.103.219 port 8545: Connection refused' in /home/crypuekb/public_html/GethApi.php:86

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'RuntimeException' with message 'Failed to connect to 165.227.103.219 port 8545: Connection refused' in /home/crypuekb/public_html/GethApi.php:86

| #0 /home/crypuekb/public_html/GethApi.php(152): GethApi->;__call('eth_blockNumber', Array)
| #1 /home/crypuekb/public_html/geth.php(14): GethApi->eth_blockNumber()
| #2 /home/crypuekb/public_html/php/db.php(7): require_once('/home/crypuekb/...')
| #3 /home/crypuekb/public_html/register.php(4): include('/home/crypuekb/...')
| #4 {main}
| thrown in /home/crypuekb/public_html/GethApi.php on line 86

Here is the line 86:
throw new \RuntimeException(curl_error($curl), curl_errno($curl));
am using this command to start geth server:
geth --rpcapi "web3,eth,personal"  --rpc --rpcaddr "0.0.0.0" --rpccorsdomain "*" --light
As I said, everything works perfect on localhost.. Also my php server and ethereum server is based on different hosts. And I tried my php codes at three different hosts.

I need your helps.

Regards.