I'm having a problem for the last 4 days and I have tried almost everything to resolve, without luck. Any idea or help would be highly appreciated.
Please find below my Rig's specs:
Motherboard: Asrock H81 PRO BTC
Power: 2X CoolerMaster G750M Watt
Hard Drive: 1 SSD KINGSTONE 60GB
GPUs: 4 Cards [1X Radeon RX480 GIGABYTE G1 GAMING 8GB, 2X RADEON RX580 8GB OC ASUS, 1X RADEON RX580 AORUS]
OS: Windows 10
Claymore mining app version: ConEmu 170807
Description of the situation: The rig worked properly for 4 days with one GPU connected into the motherboard and 3 connected with risers. Out of the blue, one of the GPUs reports 0 hashrate and later all GPUs report the same speed (within 30 minutes) apart from one of them reporting 16k hashrate (instead of 22-24 which is the normal range for these GPUs).
Things tried so far (with no luck):
- Changed BIOS settings (PCI-Express Graphics enabled)
- Uninstalled the drivers and then re-installed the new ones for all GPUs. Also tried to have only one GPU connected at the time during the installation process
- Replaced the risers with brand new ones
- Put all GPUs on risers (no GPU placed directly onto the motherboard) to exclude single GPU failure
- Tried using EasyMining (easymine) to exclude OS issues
Other important info:
- Mollet input is used (one of the power supplying power)
- The rig worked properly for around 4 days and it broke without any intervention from myself
- No serious overclocking performed (-5 volt and Core clock 2000 to 2050-2100) - all cards work if placed sorely on the motherboard and they mine properly
Thank you for your time and any advice you provide in advance.