I've been having problems with my rig for a whole week. I can't get it to run as good as it did when I first got it.
The problem started when I got the following:
1- "WATCHDOG: GPU0 failed to get OpenCL call"
2- Screen flickers..
3- Win10 notification about "WattMan settings have been reset due to system failure".
Here's my rig specs:
- Running Windows 10
- 3 GPUs of Sapphire RX580 Nitro+ 8gb (Hynix Memory)
- AMD BETA Blockchain Drivers
- Flashed ROM: https://www.youtube.c0m/watch?v=uiPCwJV_ryM
I have tried the following:
- Flashing Original FACTORY ROM, same issue happens, same card stops hashing..
- Reinstalling the blockchain drivers, same issue, same card..
- Running with NO OVERCLOCK, NO UNDERVOLTING, ETC.. same issue, same card..
- Changing the riser, same issue, same card..
When putting back stock rom and regular driver and running videos/games.. The same card works fine!
Should I migrate to Ubuntu Linux??
What else can I do before I switch?