Best pcie riser for you?

jsanzspjsanzsp Member Posts: 168 ✭✭
edited October 12 in Mining
I have tried many models, some with a very low manufacturing quality that produced continuous falls in the rig, which is the best pci riser for you?

For me, this model has given me good results,

I have also used this one, it has more capacitors, but I prefer the molex connection than the these strange adapter pci6 pin to sata

Comments

• jsanzspjsanzsp Member Posts: 168 ✭✭
    jsanzsp said:

I have tried many models, some with a very low manufacturing quality that produced continuous falls in the rig, which is the best pci riser for you?

For me, this model has given me good results,

I have also used this one, it has more capacitors, but I prefer the molex connection than the these strange adapter pci6 pin to sata

the worst for me, can carry cable black usb or light blue, welds are of a poor quality, the base takes off with the heat,

• KlintistwoodKlintistwood Member Posts: 125
    I bought this one: PCI riser Aliexpress
    25€ for 6 and they're all working fine. I bought 12 so far. They look very similar to the ones you mentionned here.
  • kj08kj08 Member Posts: 7
    Folks, I have those molex risers that I ordered from Aliexpress. Amazing quality, I used 42 out of the lot of 200, every single worked and has been running for last 3 months. But I am not starting the farm that I was planning on initially so still left with 150+ of these. I live in Indiana, US. Can ship from here so you can have these in your hand within 2-3 days.

Let me know if anyone interested. Cheap, $5.25 per riser only + shipping. Whole lot could be shipped under 20