When and with whom should you share your idea?

Let me start out by saying, by no means do I feel like I have the world's greatest idea for a dapp on Ethereum. Nor am I paranoid thinking everyone's out to get me. However, I've been debating this for some time now. At what point should I post my site to dapps.ethercasts.com as a concept? When I do, do I have to worry about 2 or 3 other sites popping up offering the same service? We can all see what's happening in the prediction market (Gnosis, Augur, Stox). I'm not afraid of the competition, but I'm also not at the point where I have an minimum viable product, nor can I "out work" someone to get there first. A friend once told me, "never share your idea with someone who has the means to accomplish it". I feel like that's invaluable advice. That said, I've been leery about sharing my ideas at Meetups, on forums, etc. I've seen reqs for developers stating "more information upon the signing of an NDA". I feel like that's a bit extreme for the stage that I'm at but I am also not foolish enough to think I can get anywhere by myself. What advice does this forum have?