TB250 BTC Pro "mining mode" issue

MangeMange Member Posts: 12
I'm in process of building a mega rig. (Don't forget to change bios into "mining mode" or it'll only run one) so here's the problem. If I put it in 6x mining mode it boot and run 6 out 10 of my amd cards. When I change the mining mode to "over 6x (uefi only)" it won't boot at all just a blank black screen
. Windows 10 is booting in uefi. I even tried ubuntu 16.04 and nothing will load past the motherboard boot screen.

Answers

• gusti6gusti6 Member Posts: 5
    edited July 20
    Get risers brother, they need to breathe.
  • MangeMange Member Posts: 12
    @gusti6 when the door is closed there are 4 server fans on the front and back. They breathe plenty. My previous board that worked they ran around 68-74.
  • bobbintbbobbintb Member Posts: 10
    I am having the same issue with 6+ gpu in mining mode. Any resolution?
  • Reinolds3Reinolds3 Member Posts: 9
    Mining Mode UFI. Also, make sure at least 1 of your cards is stock. I'm running 1 on the motherboard 3 on risers and have not had a problem
  • JonC5ZJonC5Z Member Posts: 25
    Any update to this? I'm having the same problem. Black screen when "over 6x" mode is enabled
    Mange said:

I'm in process of building a mega rig. (Don't forget to change bios into "mining mode" or it'll only run one) so here's the problem. If I put it in 6x mining mode it boot and run 6 out 10 of my amd cards. When I change the mining mode to "over 6x (uefi only)" it won't boot at all just a blank black screen
    . Windows 10 is booting in uefi. I even tried ubuntu 16.04 and nothing will load past the motherboard boot screen.

Any update to this? I'm having the same problem. Black screen when "over 6x" mode is enabled. And when just the up to 6x mode is enabled, I get a flashing black screen after the OS boots (Windows 10)
    So I was able to get mine sorted out, running 7 cards without issue. You have to plug something into the two molex aux ports on the board by the PCIe slots. I just plugged in my exterior fans, and it cleared up all of my issues.
  • offonoffon Member Posts: 2
    I have same peoblem anyone fixed?