<

>
hide You are viewing an archived web page, collected at the request of Ethereum Foundation using Archive-It. This page was captured on 04:44:27 May 06, 2021 , and is part of the Community collection. The information on this web page may be out of date. See All versions of this archived page. Loading media information

Unable to send Tokens

Tre232Tre232 Member Posts: 13
I am having an issue in MIST where i cannot transfer a token that appears in my watch tokens list. When i attempt to send i receive the error - It seems this transaction will fail. If you submit it, it may consume all the gas you provide.

For the Estimated fee consumption it states - The contract won't allow this transaction to be executed.
The maximum fee is listed as 0.001331 ether (121,000 gas)
The Gas price is listed as 0.011 ether per million gas

The strange thing is that i have another token that i can send and the only difference between this token and that one is that before i try to send any amount, the select fee slider for the one that receives an error, the lowest fee that i can select is 0.04, while for the token that works, it will go all the way down to 0.00041816 which is much cheaper.

If anyone has any idea on why I can send some tokens stored in a wallet, but others show this error and I am unable to send, it would be awesome if you could help me out here.

Thanks!

Best Answer

• Tre232Tre232 Member Posts: 13
    Accepted Answer
    Nevermind. Determined that this token i believe has a no trade clause for a set period of time after the initial ICO. I assume this is why i am unable to send.