Made purchase july 28 but had some problems.

mikesha256mikesha256 Member Posts: 3
I made a purchase for 4000 ethereum but a strange cache problem happened in OSX. I was guided directly to purchase page without downloading the wallet. Bitcoin transfer took place but lost internet connection. I did not receive the ethereum due to not being able to download the wallet.

I've alerted support but they have not responded back. Including the support personal who advised I would not fall through the cracks. Emailed the support personal and no response. I have all the saved emails as well if needed.

What should I do?

Comments

• lajpatdhingralajpatdhingra India ThaneMember Posts: 11
    Did you check your email?
  • mikesha256mikesha256 Member Posts: 3
    Yes I have. Spam checked and nothing. I entered all the information correctly and no wallet was sent by email. I went through all this with support when initially happened. Although I was not able to download the wallet, the system should of sent the wallet copy by email.

So what happened. I initially attempted to purchase the ethereum and went to download the wallet stage. I backed out and left browser open. Few hours later, I went to purchase again, entered personal information and straight to BTC transfer page. Made the transfer but my internet failed and 404 from BTC transfer page. Checked blockchain and transfer went through. Although did not worry and thought at least the backup wallet would be emailed. But never happened. Maybe the wallet was never created due to strange OSX browser cache issue.
  • lajpatdhingralajpatdhingra India ThaneMember Posts: 11
    I think you need to wait for little more to receive email reply from support team may be you sent them one more reminder. Hope you recover you wallet soon. Good luck
  • StephanTualStephanTual London, EnglandMember, Moderator Posts: 1,282 mod
    Please contact [email protected]
    Hint: My personal email address is not helpdesk :)
  • mikesha256mikesha256 Member Posts: 3
    Thank you for your response. Yes I'll email help desk again. I did not email you and this is the first time posting anything here. I've been in contact with a NYC rep (Joseph), who has not responded.