Optimizing 290x Hashrate

wege12wege12 USAMember Posts: 64
edited May 2017 in Mining
I have 10 290x amongst my ethos rigs, Sapphire reference and Gigabyte Windforce. The Sapphire reference cards average about 25 Mh/s and the Gigabytes get about 26 Mh/s. What's the best settings/methods/clocks to achieve the highest Hashrate possible with these cards?

Thank you

Comments

• SIRacer09SIRacer09 Member Posts: 246 ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Try this... R9 290 Ref

Core Voltage (mV): -70
    Power Limit: 0%
    Aux Voltage (mV): -100
    Core Clock (MHz): 1100
    Memory Clock (MHz): 1125

On the core voltage I would start at -25 and then move down from there...
  • MertGMertG Member Posts: 8
    edited June 2017
    i can easily get 30 Mh/s on my r9 290x
    Post edited by MertG on
  • wege12wege12 USAMember Posts: 64
    MertG said:

Settings?
  • MertGMertG Member Posts: 8
    wege12 said:

MertG said:

Settings?

i use below settings on claymore dual 9.5 with latest crimson drivers. 17.6.2

-epsw x -mode 1 -ftime 10 -tstop 88 -wd 1 -r 10 -ethi 6

underclocked with MSI afterburner. i think power consumption is not bad for 290x (max 145W on GpuZ) this works stable for now. also i`m using my workstation for mining. i do use my computer for CAD designs as well. i tent to stop miner if i need to work heavily on CAD but i keep my computer running through night. for that reason i try to keep my fans under 75% as they are f.ing loud! i tried to push it harder and it works but temps go higher.

i want to mod my bios with these settings but i couldn`t understand it in depth so i don`t want to touch it. if anyone willingly to mod the bios setting i would be more than happy. You can find my stock bios attached :)