Does the amount of mining rigs affect the payout in pool?

VakthundenVakthunden Member Posts: 2
If I have 1920MH/s processing power do i get the same payout as someone with 192/Mhz or 900MH/s?

Comments

• SmiskaarnSmiskaarn Member Posts: 7
    Mhz and MH/s is different.. and yes, if you have two rigs at 150mh/s each you get twice as much as 1 rig with 150 mh/s
  • VakthundenVakthunden Member Posts: 2
    Smiskaarn said:

Mhz and MH/s is different.. and yes, if you have two rigs at 150mh/s each you get twice as much as 1 rig with 150 mh/s

Whoopsie, there is a typo by me. If a go and mine to a pool does the payment scale as my mining rigs scale?
  • praestopraesto Member Posts: 115
    He already answered your question. You are paid according to the processing power you provide.
  • k2jaguar66k2jaguar66 Member Posts: 6
    follow-up question from the 1st post

if i have 7 computers with 24mh/s each and all using the same poll and wallet address, with total hashrate of 168mh. is there any advantage of using 1-rig with 7gpu and have the same power of 168mh/s?

do i get more shares of using 7gpu rig than using 7 single gpu computers or the same benefits on both setup? ofcourse very obvious that single gpu setup is much expensive.
  • hinhrthinhrt Member Posts: 7

follow-up question from the 1st post

if i have 7 computers with 24mh/s each and all using the same poll and wallet address, with total hashrate of 168mh. is there any advantage of using 1-rig with 7gpu and have the same power of 168mh/s?

do i get more shares of using 7gpu rig than using 7 single gpu computers or the same benefits on both setup? ofcourse very obvious that single gpu setup is much expensive.

No, you wouldn't. To my understanding, your eth mining software should treat your GPUs independently anyways (even if they're on the same mobo).

Besides the cost portion that you mentioned, you'd be doing more work (setting up and maintaining each separate rig) and it'd physically take up more space.